or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Lambo's New $1.4mil Supercar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lambo's New $1.4mil Supercar - Page 3

post #31 of 74
No one doubts that: Ferrari > Lamborghini in everyway possible.

Jon.
post #32 of 74
Only tools drive Lambos.

--Andre
post #33 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by super replicas View Post
I have test driven the Reventon clone by super replicas and I can tell you it is the most amazing drive I've had in the world. You might not be able to own the real mckoy but the super replica clone reventon is a reality to own check out the link http://supereplicas.com/catalog.html there is a cool youtube video as well at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKsyLZEauc

Wow...that site is seriously lame my friend. I'm sure you have no shortage of buyers as tools abound in this world but owning one of those cars is such a poser move it is beyond ridicoulous. I mean come on, an Enzo kit car for 24K lol

There is no reason to buy those cars other than insecurity and trying to project an image your bank account can't back up. No better than Joe blow and his replica Submariner.

dl
post #34 of 74
illness
post #35 of 74
Very novel Lamborghini....like the murcielago and gallardo don't also look like fighter jets

dl
post #36 of 74
I think it looks pretty cool. But most sports cars that are $100K+ look pretty cool.
post #37 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Yew View Post
Only tools drive Lambos.

--Andre

Only tools haven't heard of the Lamborghini Miura
post #38 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodum5 View Post
Only tools haven't heard of the Lamborghini Miura

While it's not bad in the looks department, it still drives like, well a Lamborghini. Comparable Ferrari's from the 60's-70's (like the Daytona) are far better (resale value, drivability, hell even reliability).

Jon.
post #39 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
While it's not bad in the looks department, it still drives like, well a Lamborghini. Comparable Ferrari's from the 60's-70's (like the Daytona) are far better (resale value, drivability, hell even reliability).

Jon.
But it's still one of the most beautiful cars from it's era, and the first to be labeled as a supercar.

Personally, the only two lamborghi's I ever liked, were the Miura and Gallardo's, everything else appears to be too ostentatious and pretentious. Ironically, I live across the street from Lamborghini of Houston, and tend to be more impressed when they have the used Ferrari's and Astons out front.
post #40 of 74
I like it. The faceted quality especially.
post #41 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe View Post
But it's still one of the most beautiful cars from it's era, and the first to be labeled as a supercar.

I disagree. Many car experts tend to label the 300 SL as the first "ňúsupercar'.

Jon.
post #42 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonio View Post
Please elaborate.

Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen. A lot of the switchgear in the Lamborghini cabin is the same as what you find on an Audi. I don't think this is a bad thing, however. Before VW took over, Lamborghini cars were not particularly reliable or finely finished cars. Morever, Audi interiors are some of the nicest on the market, regardless of price. To my mind, Laborghini has only benefited from becomingly slightly more German.

I don't mind the Reventon, but it is priced ridiculously, even with regard to ridiculously priced cars go. If I had unlimited funds, I don't see what more I could possibly want out of car than what I'd get out of a Ferrari F430 or 430 Scuderia.
post #43 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen. A lot of the switchgear in the Lamborghini cabin is the same as what you find on an Audi. I don't think this is a bad thing, however. Before VW took over, Lamborghini cars were not particularly reliable or finely finished cars. Morever, Audi interiors are some of the nicest on the market, regardless of price. To my mind, Laborghini has only benefited from becomingly slightly more German.

I don't mind the Reventon, but it is priced ridiculously, even with regard to ridiculously priced cars go. If I had unlimited funds, I don't see what more I could possibly want out of car than what I'd get out of a Ferrari F430 or 430 Scuderia.

For what the price of the Lambo, you can get an Enzo (well, when the Enzo was still being made). And the Enzo is a far, far better car, in every sense of the word.

Jon.
post #44 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
For what the price of the Lambo, you can get an Enzo (well, when the Enzo was still being made). And the Enzo is a far, far better car, in every sense of the word.

Jon.

Oh, I don't disagree that the Enzo is a vastly superior sportscar. But the Lamborghini is more luxurious and comfortable in daily driving--not that you'd really need it for that if you've got $1m+ to spend on a car. I like the Enzo better, but they were built with somewhat different functions in mind.

The F430 is still on the edge of daily usability while easily outperforming any Lamborghini. It's also available while the Enzo isn't.
post #45 of 74
Are you getting one? It will look great with "Just Married" written on it...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Lambo's New $1.4mil Supercar