or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › first pair of "nice" jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

first pair of "nice" jeans - Page 2

post #16 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by modual View Post
Kiya, what waist size is the model wearing the straight sven and what size is he wearing ?

Size 29.
post #17 of 35
My first pair of "nice" jeans were Rag and Bone. You could do worse.
post #18 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ott View Post
um, that's obviously a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin-1 View Post
Some of these guys don't get out much.

Nudie Jeans Slim Kim
The Slim Kim by Nudie is their most female-centric cut, while many men looking for an ultra-edgy slim cut tend to also fall in love with the Slim Kim. The very small percentage of Lycra makes these very comfortable, even when worn skin tight. A flattering cut makes these a great everyday jean that can be easily dressed up for a different look. A staple in the Nudie line-up, the Slim Kim is their "I am Sex" cut.

Disclaimer for below size chart: These jeans are made of raw denim, when washed, the denim will always shrink between 1.5" to 3" in length (inseam) and between 1" and 1.5" in waist size. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1" after approximately 30 wears. Jeans marked with a tag displaying the names "Slim Kim", "Super Slim Kim", and "Low Slim Kim" are all refering to the same cut, The Slim Kim.


Some of these guys make comments before using their brains.
post #19 of 35
I've seen them on girls and on guys and they made look really great. Depends on the person as there is no real problem with the jeans.
post #20 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
The model wearing the Podoll tops is my fiance..

at the risk of seeming ungentlemanly, Hot-Daaaaaamn!
post #21 of 35
i'm looking for a plain, everyday, sturdy jean that won't be worn hard, basically for walking, sitting down, lounging. i want to emphasize that i want them to be sturdy, but not iron stiff like apc. the 3 candidates are: 1) nudie thin finn in dry 2) j brand clint in indigo 3) rag and bone rb 11 or rb 15 i'm 5'10 and 130 pounds. i have no ass. i want these jeans to just look like regular, slimmer, not tight, not loose, jeans on me. i've heard that the j brand jeans run skinnier for guys. well, i'm looking for opinions so please give them.
post #22 of 35
If you have no ass the low yoke on Thin Finns may well make you look like you've just shat yourself. I'd give more consideration to the Slim Jim and Grim Tim for a more inoffensive slim cut.
post #23 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinggok View Post
i'm looking for a plain, everyday, sturdy jean that won't be worn hard, basically for walking, sitting down, lounging. i want to emphasize that i want them to be sturdy, but not iron stiff like apc. the 3 candidates are:

1) nudie thin finn in dry
2) j brand clint in indigo
3) rag and bone rb 11 or rb 15

i'm 5'10 and 130 pounds. i have no ass. i want these jeans to just look like regular, slimmer, not tight, not loose, jeans on me. i've heard that the j brand jeans run skinnier for guys. well, i'm looking for opinions so please give them.

You need the Iron Heart 634s... the fit is exactly what you're looking for and they're beyond sturdy yet not stiff at all.
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=205
post #24 of 35
Thread Starter 
dhinggok,

thanks for highjacking my thread you dick
post #25 of 35
Thread Starter 
any other recommendations for my first pair of "nice" jeans under $200?

i want these to be a good investment that i will be just as happy wearing 2 years from now.
post #26 of 35
Thread Starter 
so if i buy a raw/dry pair of indigo dyed jeans are they going to rub off and ruin furniture and t-shirts?
post #27 of 35
no. would everyone buy them if they did so? they can rub off if you rub your a$$ on white carpet or something, which has happend to me but nothing else really...
post #28 of 35
You really can't go wrong with Nudie RR's especially if you're not skin and bones. That's what I bought for my first pair. Make sure you buy selvedge RR's because I bought a non-selvedge pair on accident and the difference is night and day. The Eternal 811's are nice but they fit a little more snug than I like and are more tapered than I'm used to.
post #29 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd1076 View Post
Make sure you buy selvedge RR's because I bought a non-selvedge pair on accident and the difference is night and day.

I really don't think the selvage means anything, it's more a question of color (assuming you got RRDG). I just got some of the new Dry Japans, will report when they start to fade.
post #30 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by square wave View Post
no. would everyone buy them if they did so? they can rub off if you rub your a$$ on white carpet or something, which has happend to me but nothing else really...
This isn't entirely correct. There are jeans that will in fact rub off onto white shirts, shoes, car seats, etc... They don't all do it though, and some are worse than others.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › first pair of "nice" jeans