or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 14

post #196 of 1825
Gap just came out with new "Tailored Khakis" including a slim fit http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...scid=772341002
post #197 of 1825
when they say slim fit.....most people here wouldnt consider it slim what gap considers "skinny", we consider slim here
post #198 of 1825
I really love Rugby's chinos
post #199 of 1825
Why is there only one mention of Bonobos in this thread?
post #200 of 1825
I've been wearing stussy deluxe chino's for a while now and they are perfect.
post #201 of 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post
Why is there only one mention of Bonobos in this thread?

this forum loves to hate bonobos because they used to be bootcut only. my straight leg bonobos have an awesome fit, though
post #202 of 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by scb View Post
this forum loves to hate bonobos because they used to be bootcut only. my straight leg bonobos have an awesome fit, though

Nah, it's because they're designed solely to accentuate your ass.
post #203 of 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by scb View Post
this forum loves to hate bonobos because they used to be bootcut only. my straight leg bonobos have an awesome fit, though
I'm surprised. A lot of their pants are available in straight leg now.
post #204 of 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal View Post
Nah, it's because they're designed solely to accentuate your ass.
I don't think they are made solely to accentuate a mans behind. I think they are made to have a superior fit in general.
post #205 of 1825
Most supposedly slim khakis I try aren't particularly slim (then again I don't go above 100 buck either). Levi 511's are probably the best I've found. J. Crew is also there. H&M are actually skinny, the others still have a bit of room.
post #206 of 1825
Yeah. Superior. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
post #207 of 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post
I don't think they are made solely to accentuate a mans behind. I think they are made to have a superior fit in general.

First line on their pants section:

"Our pants make your butt look great with our signature fit through the waist, hips, and thighs."

http://www.bonobos.com/store/cat/pants/fabric
post #208 of 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal View Post
First line on their pants section:

"Our pants make your butt look great with our signature fit through the waist, hips, and thighs."

http://www.bonobos.com/store/cat/pants/fabric

That doesn't contradict what I said. -_- They provide a good fit in general, not just the butt.

Has anyone actually worn Bonobos that can attest to their fit? It just looks like you're afraid of anything that mentions man butt on principle alone.
post #209 of 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transcendental View Post
Yeah. Superior.




LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
-_-

post #210 of 1825
Anyone know the leg opening of those dickies in any size?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's