Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 115
Yeah Im in similar weather here in Socal and wouldnt want to wear Alphas if I outside during the day. I bought GAPs tailored lightweight chinos which feel much much better in warmer weather.
They're pretty thick and stiff, more ideal for fall/winter. The weight of the Gap lived-in is actually a moderate one, a three seasons kind of weight. You may want to look into it.
You're welcome buddy. I just bought another pair in the earthy sienna color. They just went on sale again and are darn near free now.
Banana Republic, who'd have thought?
The first pair is a seersucker type that I can't even find on the website anymore. The second one is a regular chino fabric in burgundy that is now almost sold out. Both are in the Heritage collection and appear to be well made, with a terrific slim fit that hits right the waist and actually makes my behind look more shaped. Slim from the thigh down, icing on the cake.
The Gap and BR are bringing serious chino game this year.
i'm 6-2 with long azz legs and a larger ass. unis are the ish! construction is top notch and they feel more like "pants' instead of chinos. slim but not skinny. a really nice tapered look. and btw, they are on sale for $118.00.
run. don't walk!
I guess I want something that's preppy enough to pass off as preppy, but also isn't overwhelmingly preppy. So it has to be "classic" (ie material, or whatever the effervescent quality that makes chinos chinos), but with a fashion cut. Um.
Epaulet products are outstanding, and, imo, far surpass most major retail brands in fit, finish, and cost in comparison to quality. You will not regret trying them.
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 15 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...