Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 115
Yeah Im in similar weather here in Socal and wouldnt want to wear Alphas if I outside during the day. I bought GAPs tailored lightweight chinos which feel much much better in warmer weather.
They're pretty thick and stiff, more ideal for fall/winter. The weight of the Gap lived-in is actually a moderate one, a three seasons kind of weight. You may want to look into it.
You're welcome buddy. I just bought another pair in the earthy sienna color. They just went on sale again and are darn near free now.
Banana Republic, who'd have thought?
The first pair is a seersucker type that I can't even find on the website anymore. The second one is a regular chino fabric in burgundy that is now almost sold out. Both are in the Heritage collection and appear to be well made, with a terrific slim fit that hits right the waist and actually makes my behind look more shaped. Slim from the thigh down, icing on the cake.
The Gap and BR are bringing serious chino game this year.
i'm 6-2 with long azz legs and a larger ass. unis are the ish! construction is top notch and they feel more like "pants' instead of chinos. slim but not skinny. a really nice tapered look. and btw, they are on sale for $118.00.
run. don't walk!
I guess I want something that's preppy enough to pass off as preppy, but also isn't overwhelmingly preppy. So it has to be "classic" (ie material, or whatever the effervescent quality that makes chinos chinos), but with a fashion cut. Um.
Epaulet products are outstanding, and, imo, far surpass most major retail brands in fit, finish, and cost in comparison to quality. You will not regret trying them.
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Vass Budapest Oxford - Antique Cognac calf - U last size 44 UK10 US11 3 minutes ago
- › Vass High boot - Antique cognac calf and medium brown suede F last... 3 minutes ago
- › Vass Double monk - Dark brown museum calf - F last size 43.5 UK9.5... 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › How to wash fine linen pants 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Brexit 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding