Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 115
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah Im in similar weather here in Socal and wouldnt want to wear Alphas if I outside during the day. I bought GAPs tailored lightweight chinos which feel much much better in warmer weather.
They're pretty thick and stiff, more ideal for fall/winter. The weight of the Gap lived-in is actually a moderate one, a three seasons kind of weight. You may want to look into it.
You're welcome buddy. I just bought another pair in the earthy sienna color. They just went on sale again and are darn near free now.
Banana Republic, who'd have thought?
The first pair is a seersucker type that I can't even find on the website anymore. The second one is a regular chino fabric in burgundy that is now almost sold out. Both are in the Heritage collection and appear to be well made, with a terrific slim fit that hits right the waist and actually makes my behind look more shaped. Slim from the thigh down, icing on the cake.
The Gap and BR are bringing serious chino game this year.
i'm 6-2 with long azz legs and a larger ass. unis are the ish! construction is top notch and they feel more like "pants' instead of chinos. slim but not skinny. a really nice tapered look. and btw, they are on sale for $118.00.
run. don't walk!
I guess I want something that's preppy enough to pass off as preppy, but also isn't overwhelmingly preppy. So it has to be "classic" (ie material, or whatever the effervescent quality that makes chinos chinos), but with a fashion cut. Um.
Epaulet products are outstanding, and, imo, far surpass most major retail brands in fit, finish, and cost in comparison to quality. You will not regret trying them.
- Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Replica Saint Laurent Paris Black Double Breasted Long Coat S Slimane 5 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 6 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › SAVILE ROW Gieves & Hawkes BESPOKE 2 Pieces Wool Suits 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories