Epaulet's rivet chino comes in it, I believe. Will they ship internationally? If not, maybe Brooks Brother's milano-cut chinos.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 112
I think the web pics are just a slight bit more loose than how they seem on me. I got one pair on a whim and wore the hell out of them, so I got two more pairs. Sits low on the waist, nice slim fit without being too tight in the crotch. I couldn't ask for more.
How is the fit on the Epaulet Rivet Chinos compared to the Dockers Alpha?
I have a couple of pairs of the Alphas and while they're comfy, I personally find that the leg doesn't taper enough for me. Or if anyone can recommend some similar quality chinos that have a slimmer leg taper than the Alphas.
How do Alpha's compare to J. Crew's chinos quality wise?
Also I grabbed a two pairs of the Sun-Faded Urban Slim from J. Crew. The 31 fit great everywhere except the seat (diaper butt). The 30 was a little tight in the waist and calves but dat ass fit was on point. I read these stretch a ton, so keep the 30 or 31?
Edit: Just looked at the last post. Apologies for resurrecting this thread.
Edited by boned - 4/30/13 at 7:03pm
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 56 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 13 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Quick Cobbler - Vancouver Canada 34 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...