Epaulet's rivet chino comes in it, I believe. Will they ship internationally? If not, maybe Brooks Brother's milano-cut chinos.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 112
I think the web pics are just a slight bit more loose than how they seem on me. I got one pair on a whim and wore the hell out of them, so I got two more pairs. Sits low on the waist, nice slim fit without being too tight in the crotch. I couldn't ask for more.
How is the fit on the Epaulet Rivet Chinos compared to the Dockers Alpha?
I have a couple of pairs of the Alphas and while they're comfy, I personally find that the leg doesn't taper enough for me. Or if anyone can recommend some similar quality chinos that have a slimmer leg taper than the Alphas.
How do Alpha's compare to J. Crew's chinos quality wise?
Also I grabbed a two pairs of the Sun-Faded Urban Slim from J. Crew. The 31 fit great everywhere except the seat (diaper butt). The 30 was a little tight in the waist and calves but dat ass fit was on point. I read these stretch a ton, so keep the 30 or 31?
Edit: Just looked at the last post. Apologies for resurrecting this thread.
Edited by boned - 4/30/13 at 7:03pm
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › $3K Mario Caldi Made in Italy BUTTERY SOFT Suede Nubuck A-1 Bomber... 16 minutes ago
- › visvim footwear sale size US 10 / 10.5 / 11 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 34 minutes ago
- › Edward Green - Ashton 8E 36 minutes ago
- › EDWARD GREEN WINDERMERE CORDOVAN BURGUNDY 9.5 E202 39 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 41 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 44 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding