Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 110
Styleforum Top Picks
post #1637 of 1852
2/24/13 at 6:09pm
post #1638 of 1852
2/25/13 at 11:52pm
Thanks, are hey going to strecth? the epaulet site says they dont?
post #1639 of 1852
2/27/13 at 7:50am
post #1640 of 1852
2/27/13 at 8:59pm
post #1641 of 1852
2/28/13 at 7:38am
post #1642 of 1852
2/28/13 at 7:51am
post #1643 of 1852
2/28/13 at 8:02am
post #1644 of 1852
2/28/13 at 8:06am
post #1645 of 1852
2/28/13 at 1:12pm
post #1646 of 1852
2/28/13 at 1:17pm
post #1647 of 1852
2/28/13 at 1:24pm
post #1648 of 1852
2/28/13 at 1:35pm
post #1649 of 1852
2/28/13 at 2:58pm
I hang dry anything that I care about. Drying once is OK if you really need shrinkage, but repeated drying isn't great for your clothes.
- Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1434 Active Users (302 Members and 1132 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 41 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Oxford Viberg Size 9 Roughout Includes shipping 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.