thinking about getting some unis gios. what color do you think is more versatile, khaki or black?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 109
My favorite chinos. I had to size up to 36 from 34 and have the waist taken in, but I squat and have big thighs.
They have a nice gentle taper in the calves which is great, I hate the bell bottom look.
Quality is outstanding.
I have a pair in dark brown and the 31x32 is pretty much a perfect fit for me. Would love to buy a few more pairs in other colours but I can't find anything in this particular style, at this size. Does anyone know if they were discontinued/re-named?
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** just now
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...