i bought a pair of alpha khakis (30x32) when they were on sale on Boxing Day.. I still haven't washed them (i've been traveling) but i'll post after i do to see if they shrink or not. And I was between the 29, 30 and 31 waist, but just got the one in the middle.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 106
I have seen that Epaulet manufacturers their chinos in Los Angeles, and that Unis is moving production there. Does this mean they are produced at the same place? Any idea where either chino is produced? It would be interesting if they were indeed manufactured at the same place.
these are very different pants - different fabrics, different cuts. as long as both continue to be of the same quality they've been you can't go wrong buying either.
Unionmade has measurements:
Click on the measurements button.
Any website has measurements for the Unis Gio skinnies? I searched google and couldn't find anything.
Looks very nice. I have a pair in similar color from J Crew but it wrinkles a lot. How does the quality compare?
I tried on two sizes.. 28x30 and 30x32
30x32 the length fit perfect but the waist is too big. The 28x30 the waist is perfect but the length is too short. I guess I'll go with the 30x32 and take in the waist. My buddy works at Banana Republic so I'll get a 50% off
Those are the ones. I have the Tailored fit khakis from the gap and they're regular work horse pants. I'm also waiting on the alpha's to go on sale as I'm not going to pay $75 for them. Well they're $75 at the Bay in Canada
Is the J Crew Urban Slim a very slim chino? I'm having trouble finding something that fits me well. I ordered some Alpha Khakis in 29x30 and even those are loose on me and not flattering at all. I have 20" thighs and 14" calves. I hate how everything feels baggy. Anybody have a recommendation? Lower price would be ideal but open to anything. I'm small (130lbs) so it's hard for me to find a staple chino that I can wear daily in several colorways.
- › Julius 497 BLM12 - C 59 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Julius 497 PAM25 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 9 minutes ago
- › Engagement ring advice 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 37 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 38 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 39 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 40 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway