i bought a pair of alpha khakis (30x32) when they were on sale on Boxing Day.. I still haven't washed them (i've been traveling) but i'll post after i do to see if they shrink or not. And I was between the 29, 30 and 31 waist, but just got the one in the middle.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 106
I have seen that Epaulet manufacturers their chinos in Los Angeles, and that Unis is moving production there. Does this mean they are produced at the same place? Any idea where either chino is produced? It would be interesting if they were indeed manufactured at the same place.
these are very different pants - different fabrics, different cuts. as long as both continue to be of the same quality they've been you can't go wrong buying either.
Unionmade has measurements:
Click on the measurements button.
Any website has measurements for the Unis Gio skinnies? I searched google and couldn't find anything.
Looks very nice. I have a pair in similar color from J Crew but it wrinkles a lot. How does the quality compare?
I tried on two sizes.. 28x30 and 30x32
30x32 the length fit perfect but the waist is too big. The 28x30 the waist is perfect but the length is too short. I guess I'll go with the 30x32 and take in the waist. My buddy works at Banana Republic so I'll get a 50% off
Those are the ones. I have the Tailored fit khakis from the gap and they're regular work horse pants. I'm also waiting on the alpha's to go on sale as I'm not going to pay $75 for them. Well they're $75 at the Bay in Canada
Is the J Crew Urban Slim a very slim chino? I'm having trouble finding something that fits me well. I ordered some Alpha Khakis in 29x30 and even those are loose on me and not flattering at all. I have 20" thighs and 14" calves. I hate how everything feels baggy. Anybody have a recommendation? Lower price would be ideal but open to anything. I'm small (130lbs) so it's hard for me to find a staple chino that I can wear daily in several colorways.
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buttero sneakers quality and Buttero customer service 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 25 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding