what's the difference between jcrew 484 stanton pant and chinos?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 102
Dockers D1 Slim fit - Size 30x32
Fit - Not as slim as I'd hope. It reminds me of the Levis 514 fit.
The D1 is for sure more formal than the Alpha which is I'd say a step up from jeans.
If I was to buy I'd for sure taper the legs a little. It's not over baggy though
Dockers Alpha Khakis
Fit - Very slim below the knee but not emo tight like some of you guys like to wear your pants
Thoughts - As mentioned it's def more casual than the D1 slim's, it has like a jeans type finish. I would only be able to wear it on casual Fridays which only happens at my work once a month.
If I had to choose for work of course the D1 and I'd get em tapered slightly.
Casual - Alpha.
I don't know if these guys shrink though.. Any ideas?
Cost was $49 bucks.
Yes. I too wear 33x34 and lament the lack of Alpha in that size. However, there is a better alternative:
My full thoughts on them here:
Hey guys I'm looking for some new khakis that are more casual than the current BB milano's I wear, which I like the fit of. I was wondering on the opinions of
Rugby university chinos
Docker's alpha khakis
Land's End Canvas straight fit.
Not really looking for super slim fitting chinos, I just don't want to be swimming in them like I am with Polo's khakis or something.
- › Viberg Boots 31 seconds ago
- › Vass Austerity Brogue Boots in Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan 2 minutes ago
- › EPAULET UNFINISHED HORSEHIDE TRAINER - TENNIS LOW SIZE 10.5 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 9 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding