Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 101
I bought some Westpoint chinos from W+H back in March, they were on clearance, though for 50% off. So they might be last season, but I felt like they were definitely TTS. Fit very well--I thought it was pretty similar to the fit of RRL's slim-fit washed denim in the same size. It's also not sanforized as far as I know, so I wouldn't size down, at least on the one I bought.
Hello, I'm new here and just looking for advice on slim tapered Khaki's, specifically Dockers Alpha Khaki's.
The local shops in Vancouver don't seem to have my waist size 31 so I'll be ordering online. The 30 waist seemed to fit really nice around the hips/bum but I couldn't button it up at all. The 32 waist were loose and not really nice fitting on above the knees. So I'm hoping the 31 waist will be perfect.
My question is on what length inseam is good as I've never worn tapered Khaki's before. The 30" inseam I tried on seemed a tad bit too short as I was constantly adjusting the bottoms around my shoes after walking or getting out of a chair. Or perhaps I just need to get used to them like this? The 32" inseam seemed way too bunchy for my liking.
I've recently lost a a lot of weight, 30 lbs and 2" on the waist so having to buy a whole new wardrobe is getting a bit expensive and challenging. These Alpha's fit the budget well but hoping I can get a good fit. It sure feels good to wear fitted clothes again.
Here are some pics of the 32/30's. Keep in mind they are sitting low on my waist as they are a too big. Does the length look ok?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it looks ok. IMO I'd get them hemmed even shorter. It would also help to know ur height.
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 48 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 58 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 59 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 27, 2016 : Freestyle Friday 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding