Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price Drop 3/12: Arfango, Valentini, Incotex, Pringle, Barba, Loro Piana, Boglioli ++ Last post on 3/12/11 at 11:45pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FS: 5/18 Final Drops Incotex cotton pants Last post on 5/21/11 at 2:13pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Drops - only 3 left! New Pants - PT01, PT05, E. Zegna, Incotex... Last post on 4/9/15 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops! Incotex, PT01, Canali, Belvest, etc. - All sizes! Last post on 3/16/15 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants: PT01, Incotex, Ermenegildo Zegna - Small and Large Sizes! Last post on 1/24/15 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's - Page 101
I bought some Westpoint chinos from W+H back in March, they were on clearance, though for 50% off. So they might be last season, but I felt like they were definitely TTS. Fit very well--I thought it was pretty similar to the fit of RRL's slim-fit washed denim in the same size. It's also not sanforized as far as I know, so I wouldn't size down, at least on the one I bought.
Hello, I'm new here and just looking for advice on slim tapered Khaki's, specifically Dockers Alpha Khaki's.
The local shops in Vancouver don't seem to have my waist size 31 so I'll be ordering online. The 30 waist seemed to fit really nice around the hips/bum but I couldn't button it up at all. The 32 waist were loose and not really nice fitting on above the knees. So I'm hoping the 31 waist will be perfect.
My question is on what length inseam is good as I've never worn tapered Khaki's before. The 30" inseam I tried on seemed a tad bit too short as I was constantly adjusting the bottoms around my shoes after walking or getting out of a chair. Or perhaps I just need to get used to them like this? The 32" inseam seemed way too bunchy for my liking.
I've recently lost a a lot of weight, 30 lbs and 2" on the waist so having to buy a whole new wardrobe is getting a bit expensive and challenging. These Alpha's fit the budget well but hoping I can get a good fit. It sure feels good to wear fitted clothes again.
Here are some pics of the 32/30's. Keep in mind they are sitting low on my waist as they are a too big. Does the length look ok?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it looks ok. IMO I'd get them hemmed even shorter. It would also help to know ur height.
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Vass 42.5 U-last Double Monk Dark Brown Museum Calf 7 minutes ago
- › Amount of Fabric Needed for Suit and Pants 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › BNWT Aeronautica Militare Brown Leather jacket/bomber size... 18 minutes ago
- › What kind of coat should I buy for that can handle winter? 20 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 22 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 22 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding