or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Unexpected encounters with celebrities
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unexpected encounters with celebrities - Page 164

post #2446 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

OH! Since I'm here, I might as well share another multiple celeb sighting -
In London a while back, I walked past Michael Caine on the way to dinner - I think he was on the way to film, they had a crew set up down the street. Got to dinner, and when we were about to be seated, the waitress said in the sweetest way, "I don't want to alarm you, but we are going to be seating you next to NICKELBACK!" And she was grinning, genuinely thinking she was doing us a favor. And sure enough, there was the whole band next to us, Avril Lavigne in tow.

You should've asked to be seated somewhere else.
post #2447 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

OH! Since I'm here, I might as well share another multiple celeb sighting -
In London a while back, I walked past Michael Caine on the way to dinner - I think he was on the way to film, they had a crew set up down the street. Got to dinner, and when we were about to be seated, the waitress said in the sweetest way, "I don't want to alarm you, but we are going to be seating you next to NICKELBACK!" And she was grinning, genuinely thinking she was doing us a favor. And sure enough, there was the whole band next to us, Avril Lavigne in tow.

Did you ask for an autograph or a selfie ???
post #2448 of 2459

As a Canadian: Sorry 

post #2449 of 2459

Did the restaurant at least comp your meal?

post #2450 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by akoustas View Post

As a Canadian: Sorry 

You must be double sorry...

Lavigne and Nickelback.
post #2451 of 2459
Stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things and what do you know, Tony Kornheiser is chatting with some lady directly in front of me. We made eye contact as I walked passed them. He's a lot taller than I expected.
post #2452 of 2459
Just went to my local butcher shop a few minutes ago for a steak to throw on the grill today. A woman, guy & stroller walk in and get on the line behind me. I look a few times. Norah Jones(singer). Looks like she may have just had a baby.

I am actually a fan. Saw her at the Beacon just after she released her first album. I asked if she was NJ as I really wan't sure(she was.)
post #2453 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Just went to my local butcher shop a few minutes ago for a steak to throw on the grill today. A woman, guy & stroller walk in and get on the line behind me. I look a few times. Norah Jones(singer). Looks like she may have just had a baby.

I am actually a fan. Saw her at the Beacon just after she released her first album. I asked if she was NJ as I really wan't sure(she was.)

I like her too..

And she is quite pretty too...

wyhi???
post #2454 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

I like her too..

And she is quite pretty too...

wyhi???

WIHI?
I would wife her! She has a house not far from where I live. Didn't know she had(looked like) a newborn.
My first daughter will be named Norah. Fact.
Edited by ter1413 - 10/17/14 at 3:56pm
post #2455 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

WIHI?
I would wife her! She has a house not far from where I live. Didn't know she had(looked like) a newborn.
My first daughter will be named Norah. Fact.
next time you see her i would definitely tell her all of that and show her your avatar. good things sure to follow! nod[1].gif
post #2456 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

next time you see her i would definitely tell her all of that and show her your avatar. good things sure to follow! nod[1].gif

eh.gif
post #2457 of 2459
...
Edited by Van Veen - Yesterday at 9:08 pm
post #2458 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

WIHI?
I would wife her! She has a house not far from where I live. Didn't know she had(looked like) a newborn.
My first daughter will be named Norah. Fact.

Did you tell her that???

That would have been deliciously creepy...
post #2459 of 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Did you tell her that???

That would have been deliciously creepy...

Nah, She was with the father of her child(I presume.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Unexpected encounters with celebrities