or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Unexpected encounters with celebrities
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unexpected encounters with celebrities - Page 127

post #1891 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by KObalto View Post

Kieran Culkin, I believe, brother to Macaulay.

Macaulay looks awful now.

He is definitively a junkie.
post #1892 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Macaulay looks awful now.
He is definitively a junkie.

Takes one to know one.
post #1893 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Takes one to know one.

I have been called a lot of things but never a smack head..happy.gif

Have you seen one of his recent pictures?uhoh.gif
post #1894 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

I have been called a lot of things but never a smack head..happy.gif
Have you seen one of his recent pictures?uhoh.gif

Unless you starred in Home Alone/Home Alone 2 and Richie Rich, you are in no position to judge him. His movies brought joys to millions.
post #1895 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Unless you starred in Home Alone/Home Alone 2 and Richie Rich, you are in no position to judge him. His movies brought joys to millions.

Am I missing something or you're just trolling?

I haven't brought happiness to masses, ruled most of Europe and I haven't killed 6 million Jews ,can I loathe Adolf ?
post #1896 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Am I missing something or you're just trolling?
I haven't brought happiness to masses, ruled most of Europe and I haven't killed 6 million Jews ,can I loathe Adolf ?

..this doesn't even make sense.

He made films that many people enjoyed. What have you done in this world that comes close? Picking on him leads nowhere. Now, kindly, shut your trap.
post #1897 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

..this doesn't even make sense.
He made films that many people enjoyed. What have you done in this world that comes close? Picking on him leads nowhere. Now, kindly, shut your trap.

I 'm just stating he is a junkie because he is really a junkie..

It is actually sad..
post #1898 of 2433
Have you seen Party Monster? Awesome movie.
post #1899 of 2433
Beck (Avan Jogia) from Victrious on the Friday night boat out to Fire Island...
post #1900 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

Beck (Avan Jogia) from Victrious on the Friday night boat out to Fire Island...

Can't stand that guy. I'd much rather meet Jade.
post #1901 of 2433
Who the fuck is that?!?!?! confused.gif

Also, why were you on Fire Island... uhoh.gif
post #1902 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Who the fuck is that?!?!?! confused.gif
Also, why were you on Fire Island... uhoh.gif

Kid actor - unless you have 9 yr old kidz wouldn't expect you to know....

F.I. is where it's at!

You can take the boy out of Windsor Terrace but you can't take the WIndsor Terace out tof the boy! happy.gif
post #1903 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

Kid actor - unless you have 9 yr old kidz wouldn't expect you to know....
F.I. is where it's at!
You can take the boy out of Windsor Terrace but you can't take the WIndsor Terace out tof the boy! happy.gif

My father is from Windsor Terrace. Ironically he used to own a home on Fire Island. Pre-gay Fire Island.
post #1904 of 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My father is from Windsor Terrace. Ironically he used to own a home on Fire Island. Pre-gay Fire Island.

Where? confused.gif
post #1905 of 2433
Where on Fire Island, or where in Windsor Terrace?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Unexpected encounters with celebrities