or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Unexpected encounters with celebrities
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unexpected encounters with celebrities - Page 122

post #1816 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Who the fuck is that ?!? confused.gif

fistbump.gif
post #1817 of 2412
Brushed shoulders with Heather Graham on the sidewalk today. She was looking pretty, but in a weathered, 40-year old type of way.
post #1818 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Brushed shoulders with Heather Graham on the sidewalk today. She was looking pretty, but in a weathered, 40-year old type of way.

still have nice tits??
post #1819 of 2412
I once saw Saul Rubinek at LAX
post #1820 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

still have nice tits??

She was frocked up from the rain. Didn't have the indecency to investigate.
post #1821 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

She was frocked up from the rain. Didn't have the indecency to investigate.

where?
post #1822 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

where?

I saw him at the LAX airport.

mwink[1].gif
post #1823 of 2412
How does this thread attract the creepiest, most desperate type of individual?
post #1824 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

I saw him at the LAX airport.
mwink[1].gif


not you...........crazy.gif
post #1825 of 2412
East Village/Union Square, around B Bar.
post #1826 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

East Village/Union Square, around B Bar.

Er, that ain't in Florida.
post #1827 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

East Village/Union Square, around B Bar.

Noice....
post #1828 of 2412
I know who she is.
post #1829 of 2412
cfa203c4.jpg
post #1830 of 2412
^ Who dat?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Unexpected encounters with celebrities