Comparing these to my other ties, they definitely tie the best knots. (Vanda comes close, but feels a lot better than Petronius, my Cappelli (no 5+ folds), Drake's, Tie your Tie)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by SartodiNapoli, 10/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang 47mm Tortoise Sunglasses Last post on Today at 8:20 am in Other Classifieds
- Tom Ford Tie Last post on Yesterday at 6:18 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brioni Tie Last post on Yesterday at 6:17 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Epaulet Navy Calfskin Belt - 36 Last post on Yesterday at 8:25 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Proper Cloth Light Blue Silk Tie Long Last post on 12/5/16 at 6:00pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
For Sale: OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties - Page 4post #46 of 918/14/16 at 1:35pmpost #47 of 918/14/16 at 1:44pmpost #48 of 918/14/16 at 1:51pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks, that is why are truly made bespoke and by hand 100% using as well the best materials available, and not using the Liba machine to do ties automatically for mass production https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dgUcq33v0M
thanks!post #49 of 918/14/16 at 2:01pmpost #50 of 918/14/16 at 2:37pmQuote:
High praise indeed, especially regarding Vanda's comparison. Much appreciated!post #51 of 918/14/16 at 10:33pmpost #52 of 918/15/16 at 12:16amThread Starterpost #53 of 918/15/16 at 5:31ampost #54 of 918/15/16 at 10:06pmpost #55 of 918/15/16 at 10:12pmThis is one issue with Sartordinapoli, if he could organize his fabric choices a bit better, he'd have a lot more orders I suspect. I'm happy so far with the ones that I have - I'm not expert on construction etc but I'm happy to regard them as equals to Vanda/ EG Capelli/ Marinella/ Matuozzo etc.post #56 of 918/15/16 at 10:35pmThread Starter
Pm sentQuote:Originally Posted by chobochobo
This is one issue with Sartordinapoli, if he could organize his fabric choices a bit better, he'd have a lot more orders I suspect. I'm happy so far with the ones that I have - I'm not expert on construction etc but I'm happy to regard them as equals to Vanda/ EG Capelli/ Marinella/ Matuozzo etc.
Thanks. I learnt to take better pics thanks to forum members, I am pretty bad with technology.
Could any suggest me how to do what you suggest as well?
Bestpost #57 of 918/15/16 at 10:48pmSee how someone like Ed Morel posts. People don't like to work too hard, you need to make it as easy as possible for the people interested in your stuff.
I'd say, put your photos (reasonable size, quality) inline in the post, with details eg colour/pattern/ material and price. That's a start.post #58 of 918/16/16 at 8:07amQuote:
From someone who has just purchased ties yesterday and can't wait to try them out, I think I can help. SartodiNapoli has ties on hand available but also offers a Bespoke service.
For one post, I think SartodiNapoli should include all his ready to wear ties that he currently has available for sale. Posting material, length, width and price would be helpful. Another separate post (this thread) should include samples of Bespoke ties he has made for customers so Styleforum members can see his work and different options. I think listing different fabric options available would also really help.
From my conversation with SartodiNapoli he can do anything you want. Not only custom length, width but even the thread for the bar tack. It is a true Bespoke offering and he has many options for fabric. So for @ThinkDerm when you say can you "see the stash" it just depends on what you want. If it's currently available as ready to wear that is one thing. But if not, SartodiNapoli has posted many ties that he has done and I have asked him to share my ties here once he takes a picture to give members ideas. If you see something you like on this thread ask about it. If you want to see samples ask more specifically. Do you want wool, cashmere, Shantung? If you say cashmere, what color or design? If you don't know color or design just ask SartodiNapoli to send you a few options. Help guide SartodiNapoli to provide you options.
SartodiNapoli's first language is not English (still 1000 times better than my second language) so asking members have to understand the more specific the ask the better response you will get. SartodiNapoli does a great job quickly answering emails.
Edited by Markboots - 8/16/16 at 3:48pmpost #59 of 918/16/16 at 10:47am
I forgot to add about pocket squares but the same set up. One listing of what is currently available stock for sale and one listing for what has been made in the past.
I just barely resisted the yellow and light blue in the picture below but I am not sure if they are already made or done in the past. I have a lot of pocket squares already unfortunately. These look like a work of art.
Last request would be for SartodiNapoli to close his fabric classifieds that are no longer in stock. Just include the current listing of fabrics that you currently have and members can contact you if they have general questions about getting different fabric in the future.
Markpost #60 of 918/17/16 at 3:08pm
Here are a few pictures of my order from @SartodiNapoli who was nice enough to take a couple of pictures for me. I am happy to take my own pictures and post them once I receive to show the details. If @ThinkDerm, @ericgereghty or@Anden have any questions let me know or anyone else.
I ordered Bespoke ties that SartodiNapoli had with him instead of ordering my own Bespoke to be made from scratch. There was going to be a delay in making the ties with the current vacations in Italy (it is August) and I felt he had what I was looking for already made. I got two Vanners Shantung and 2 wool ties (I believe Vitale Barberis Canonico wool) along with 2 pocket squares.
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › FS: NEW George Cleverley "Alan" Brogued Wholecut in Black Calf, UK... 50 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano and Girling Chukka Boots Sz 9/9.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...