or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Favorite date ideas?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Favorite date ideas? - Page 2

post #16 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by feynmix View Post
bump this up. Anyone have any more cool ideas for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th dates? Lets hear them.

A zoo. Walk, talk, get outdoors, see the cute animals, leave as soon as either of you gets "tired", continue indefinitely if you really hit off. If you do hit it off, follow it up with dinner, etc.

Amusement park. Walk, talk, get outdoors, experience danger and excitement together, leave as soon as either of you gets "tired", continue indefinitely if you really hit off. If you do hit it off, follow it up with dinner, etc.

Dancing followed by drinks, dessert, or a late dinner. Dance, talk, find out if she has any rhythm, discover whether she needs to lead every move, unwind later.
post #17 of 54
How's 2nd, 3rd and 4th base?
post #18 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman View Post
Amusement park. Walk, talk, get outdoors, experience danger and excitement together, leave as soon as either of you gets "tired", continue indefinitely if you really hit off. If you do hit it off, follow it up with dinner, etc.
+1
-canoeing
-outdoors picnic with a bottle of wine
-sunset hike
-bike ride and ice cream
-bowling and beers
-food adventure (example: "I've never tried indian food, have you?")
-go antiqueing
-movies can be a good 2nd or 3rd date
post #19 of 54
I would test a girl out to see if she is fun enough for me. I would do what we are doing next week, Kayaking + winery after.
post #20 of 54
edit. i am thinking live jazz if i can find a place.
post #21 of 54
I've taken several girls to the local minor league baseball team's games and it has gone well everytime. The stadium is a recreation of Fenway and in a beautiful area with nice bars around of all sorts. I doubt girls up north enjoy baseball games as much as they do down here though (college baseball is really big at my school). Anything outdoors where you can talk will work.
post #22 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
How's 2nd, 3rd and 4th base?

Fourth base? If you're going to fuck up sports metaphors that badly, we might have to revoke your man card.
post #23 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Fourth base? If you're going to fuck up sports metaphors that badly, we might have to revoke your man card.
A sad day for all of us, Rube.
post #24 of 54
i like to test my girls out. i dont like spoiled brats. so on the first date when i go get them, i usually show up in my 8 speed huffy. i even put on the gel seat and tell them to hop on and well double to lets say the movies. lets just say theyve all been spoiled $%^&*!
post #25 of 54
Chloroform and a dark alley.
post #26 of 54
Late in the week I take what is left of the brad loaf and go to the arboretum to feed the ducks. Some are quite aggressive. A rooster chased us this most recent visit.
post #27 of 54
I have always enjoyed taking them to the park for a walk and picnic. Most have seem to enjoy it and my second date percentage has bee high every time I have done that.
post #28 of 54
A walk and dining in the trendy part of town is a good idea for another date. Then i would take them to a romantic spot where I could close the deal and usually did.
post #29 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetieguy View Post
I have always enjoyed taking them to the park for a walk and picnic. Most have seem to enjoy it and my second date percentage has bee high every time I have done that.

taking out women from the retirement home doesnt count.
post #30 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by feynmix View Post
bump this up. Anyone have any more cool ideas for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th dates? Lets hear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Fourth base? If you're going to fuck up sports metaphors that badly, we might have to revoke your man card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post


A sad day for all of us, Rube.

Sorry. I should've quoted feynmix in my original post; perhaps then it would've been slightly permissible.

I am duly chastened, gents.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Favorite date ideas?