or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What's the stereotype of a New Jersey Girl?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the stereotype of a New Jersey Girl? - Page 10

post #136 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Northeast States in General:

Top Tier:

NY, CT, MA


Second Tier:

RI, NJ (Just bc of the trashiness ; - as far as jobs and economy go its top)


Third Tier:

NH, VA, ME (because they are in the middle of nowhere). Some would put these ahead of Dirty Jerz.

MD tops them all.
post #137 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger02 View Post
And I'm going to be over here, living your wet dream. I'll take that

Wait, I thought I was arguing about mountains in New York? I didn't know we changed to T&A in foreign countries. Shit, I'll give up that fight right now....
post #138 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
Wait, I thought I was arguing about mountains in New York? I didn't know we changed to T&A in foreign countries. Shit, I'll give up that fight right now....
When you only have one decent trump card, you have to play it early and often
post #139 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post
Make sure you do that, so that you can see how little and silly I actually am. If I looked like this, I wouldn't go around calling guys twice my size a twat
Still silly, still a twat...and now fulfilling the stereotype of being a muscle-bound asshat.
post #140 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger02 View Post
When you only have one decent trump card, you have to play it early and often

What a trump card, though!
post #141 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Still silly, still a twat...and now fulfilling the stereotype of being a muscle-bound asshat.

Keep yapping kid, and keep praying that you don't ever run into me.
post #142 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Still silly, still a twat...and now fulfilling the stereotype of being a muscle-bound asshat.
What kind of person calls another person a twat? What are you, 12? Grow up.
post #143 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokelroth View Post
What kind of person calls another person a twat? What are you, 12? Grow up.

It seemed suitably belittling. He's too silly for big-boy insults...

Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post
Keep yapping kid, and keep praying that you don't ever run into me.



I have no idea who you are. Maybe you bench 290 and run 10 miles a day, I really couldn't give a fuck. I know I'm not afraid of you, though, because you are the sort of silly man who sees a light-hearted joke about his homestate, flips out, starts making physical threats, takes the time to hunt down a picture of his adversary so as to criticize his physique, and then gets his panties all in a twist.

Lay off the 'roids and the go get some anger management, tiger.
post #144 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
I have no idea who you are. Maybe you bench 290 and run 10 miles a day, I really couldn't give a fuck. I know I'm not afraid of you, though, because you are the sort of silly man who sees a light-hearted joke about his homestate, flips out, starts making physical threats, takes the time to hunt down a picture of his adversary so as to criticize his physique, and then gets his panties all in a twist.

Lay off the 'roids and the go get some anger management, tiger.

I'm pretty sure that I never threatened you physically. Do you walk around that scared all the time thinking that people are threatening you with physical violence?

Honestly though, I think that's part of the problem with kids these days. I grew up in an environment where showing a lack of respect meant getting your head busted. You guys walk around insulting people left and right behind your computer screens thinking that there are no consequences. I haven't gotten into a physical fight in a long time and wouldn't waste my time on a kid that I could crush with a stare, but I honestly hope that someone closer to your age gives you a good ass kicking some time soon.

It's not the beatings that I've given that make me a tough guy, it's the beatings I've taken - that's the lesson that you haven't learned.
post #145 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post
I'm pretty sure that I never threatened you physically. Do you walk around that scared all the time thinking that people are threatening you with physical violence?

Honestly though, I think that's part of the problem with kids these days. I grew up in an environment where showing a lack of respect meant getting your head busted. You guys walk around insulting people left and right behind your computer screens thinking that there are no consequences. I haven't gotten into a physical fight in a long time and wouldn't waste my time on a kid that I could crush with a stare, but I honestly hope that someone closer to your age gives you a good ass kicking some time soon.

It's not the beatings that I've given that make me a tough guy, it's the beatings I've taken - that's the lesson that you haven't learned.

Old man, you're making a fool out yourself and a spectacle in general. I got my fair share of ass-kickings growing up and I kicked my fair share.

Go be grumpy elsewhere.
post #146 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Old man, you're making a fool out yourself and a spectacle in general. I got my fair share of ass-kickings growing up and I kicked my fair share.

Go be grumpy elsewhere.

That's pretty damn funny. I'll let the rest of styleforum decide who is the fool and the spectacle here.
post #147 of 210
sauce I am a fellow philadelphian and must say it is very hard to love this city. Its very tough when you walk out your door every morning if your gonna be the next murder victim. the crime in this city is absolutely ridiculous, I believe Philadelphia has the highest murder in the country. I live in one of the worst areas in the city but my girlfriend lives in one of the nicest areas in the city downtown in olde city but it isn't even all that safe there.
post #148 of 210
haha, great topic... heres my idea of jersey girls:

I went to college in jersey for one year, and all the girls were either italian american princesses, jew princesses, or the occaisional south jersey stuck up bitches(which were the best of the three). The negatives: they only cared about money, and often asked me how much money i made/what car i drive, their accents are harsh, lack of interest in current events/politics...positives: good lays, good attitudes, (i like a girl who will be a sassy little pirate hooker from time to time, and they have daddys credit card.

i agree with the caste system listed above, MA/CT girls are the best, classy, funny, witty, usually from good families. im partial tho, went to CT high school and prepschools and now go to school in boston.
post #149 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post
That's pretty damn funny. I'll let the rest of styleforum decide who is the fool and the spectacle here.

That's a tie
post #150 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post
As for going west - I'm sure Cali is nice, but I lead a pretty comfortable life here and really have no desire to go anywhere else. But if I do decide to come, will you let me crash on your couch?
His couch doesn't look very comfortable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What's the stereotype of a New Jersey Girl?