or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How about modern rich Russian style?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How about modern rich Russian style? - Page 5

post #61 of 269
Why not just еб instead of fooling with that other crap?

я хочу еб тебя в жопке
post #62 of 269
I think that should be ебать. ёб is the imperative or interjective: я хочу ебать тебя в жопке
post #63 of 269
Ah yes, you are right. I guess my Russian is a little rusty.

пошол по хуи
post #64 of 269
Is the zhopke what I think it is?
post #65 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Aldonado View Post
Is the zhopke what I think it is?
Yes, the diminutive of жопа - as in класная жопа. Girlies like to be told that their жопа is diminutive.
post #66 of 269
Well, shoot...I stopped taking Russian after one semester.
post #67 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
Well, shoot...I stopped taking Russian after one semester.

Well...no wonder you can't decline ебать

Presumably though you did continue into the second semester with your German where lesson one would have been:

ich ficke
du fickst
er/sie/es fickt
wir ficken
ihr fickt
sie ficken

????
post #68 of 269
I have a lot of Russian students every summer staying at my place....
Do not worry,i'm not Gacy or Ted Bundy!!!!!
They're leaving alive...

I would like to learn Russian but i'm getting old and my neurones are not what they used to be...

It is quite a difficult language to learn for us latins...is it easier for Anglo-Saxons?
post #69 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sator View Post
The Russians are a bit weird and they call slightly darker skinned ethnic minorities within the old Empire (both Czarist and Soviet) "blacks".

Pushkin indeed had black blood. His grandfather was a black slave brought from Afrika as a gift to Peter The Great.
post #70 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
I have a lot of Russian students every summer staying at my place....
Do not worry,i'm not Gacy or Ted Bundy!!!!!
They're leaving alive...

I would like to learn Russian but i'm getting old and my neurones are not what they used to be...

It is quite a difficult language to learn for us latins...is it easier for Anglo-Saxons?

Are you serious? You think Anglo-Saksons use different language than Latins? It is the same Latin just more mangled.
post #71 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzzzz View Post
Pushkin indeed had black blood. His grandfather was a black slave brought from Afrika as a gift to Peter The Great.

More cushion for the Pushkin?
post #72 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzzzz View Post
Are you serious? You think Anglo-Saksons use different language than Latins? It is the same Latin just more mangled.

My G-d you're a moron.
post #73 of 269
This thread has gone from bad to horrendous.
post #74 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
This thread has gone from bad to horrendous.

+ A billion

Jon.
post #75 of 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
I'm going on a date with a Russian chick this weekend. Any suggestions?
Wear a lot of money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
I just got back from the south of France and it's unbelievable how many rich Russians now vacation and spend their money there. St Tropez was the most surprising - Russian could be heard everywhere around the port and old town. The ratio of girls to men was about 4:1 and some of these chicks were hotter than August
Yes - as early as five years ago, even far up-country from the coast, I saw menus written in French, English and Russian. It surprised me at the time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How about modern rich Russian style?