or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread - Page 496

post #7426 of 20768
also note about the Ungaro III that there are 4 different formulations and apparently number 4 is a total revamp. I've got #3 and it's ok, supposedly the #2 formulation is the best... I hear Juicy Dirty shows up at TJ Maxx's fairly often. This stuff can be found on the cheap, like $10-15 per 50-100ml bottle.
post #7427 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
also note about the Ungaro III that there are 4 different formulations and apparently number 4 is a total revamp. I've got #3 and it's ok, supposedly the #2 formulation is the best...


Is there any way to know which formulation you're buying, or do you just have to roll the dice?
post #7428 of 20768
The Creed-ness of this thread is starting to stink the place up....I feel BN moving in.
post #7429 of 20768
Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille
post #7430 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post
Is there any way to know which formulation you're buying, or do you just have to roll the dice?

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/263...=1#post1978426


I have the third version. It's ok, nothing mindblowing and I find it lacks in longevity and sillage. sort of a cheap blind buy for me. let me know if you want me to mail you a free decant.
post #7431 of 20768
dammit, the Azuree is blooming pretty hard on my skin. it's a tad shrill and starting to blare a bit.
post #7432 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane View Post
The Creed-ness of this thread is starting to stink the place up....I feel BN moving in.

I promise no Creed next week!
post #7433 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane View Post
The Creed-ness of this thread is starting to stink the place up....I feel BN moving in.

No way, Creed is the best because they have designed fragrances specifically for Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Charlemagne, and Jesus of Nazereth. Perhaps also for Grock, the greatest clown of all time. You should check out their informative promotional literature.
post #7434 of 20768
today i was in such a rush i forgot to wear anything. i feel so bare today.
post #7435 of 20768
For some reason I eschewed my more recent purchases and spritzed on a little Cuiron from an older bottle this morning and quite liked it.
post #7436 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post
No way, Creed is the best because they have designed fragrances specifically for Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Charlemagne, and Jesus of Nazereth. Perhaps also for Grock, the greatest clown of all time. You should check out their informative promotional literature.

lol so true.
i tell you, i went to the nordstrom, the sales reps there have it all memorized as soon as i point to a bottle or pick it up they knee-jerk exclaim "CARY GRANT!!"
i pick up another bottle ..."KING OF PERSIA!!!"

i was so scared to pick up another bottle!!
post #7437 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
lol so true.
i tell you, i went to the nordstrom, the sales reps there have it all memorized as soon as i point to a bottle or pick it up they knee-jerk exclaim "CARY GRANT!!"
i pick up another bottle ..."KING OF PERSIA!!!"

i was so scared to pick up another bottle!!

...it would have been made for Satan himself, and it would have been called Love in White.
post #7438 of 20768
lot of people think that Satan would smell foul, or, would wear Secretions Magnifiques, or acier aluminium, or something hard to smell like that.

but i believe his fragrance would be the most beautiful and enticing of them all. it would get no negative or neutral reviews on basenotes out of 500 reviewers.
post #7439 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
lot of people think that Satan would smell foul, or, would wear Secretions Magnifiques, or acier aluminium, or something hard to smell like that.

but i believe his fragrance would be the most beautiful and enticing of them all. it would get no negative or neutral reviews on basenotes out of 500 reviewers.

heh, doesn't that describe the reviews for ALL the Creeds on bn?

btw: satan wears Platinum Egoiste.
post #7440 of 20768
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
lot of people think that Satan would smell foul, or, would wear Secretions Magnifiques, or acier aluminium, or something hard to smell like that. but i believe his fragrance would be the most beautiful and enticing of them all. it would get no negative or neutral reviews on basenotes out of 500 reviewers.
Wow, Satan's fragrance is better than Jesus'! Who would have thought? I am learning so much on S/FOTDT.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread