or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread - Page 201

post #3001 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
That's problem 1: It's always hot down here. Humidity + amber = ugh

Problem 2 for me is that I generally don't do well with ambers. I find them a bit too feminine smelling

You're welcome to the two HUGE samples I got from Nordstrom if you'd like.

hmmm. Lots of ambers are pretty femme - Youth Dew Amber Nude is really really really femme, for instance, but AA is pretty brawny as far as ambers go. If you want something similar I'd suggest Messe de Minuit which plays up the dark incense and dials back the amber.
post #3002 of 25706
I'm trying out CdG Red Sequoia and Tauer Incense Rose. I have 2 samples of each that I got from Lucky Scent today. I'm not really digging either of them yet.
post #3003 of 25706
Opium PH again for me. It's not really a summer daytime scent, but screw it as I've gotten more compliments in two days than the rest of my life prior to this.
post #3004 of 25706
Diptyque Do Son EDP.

does anyone else here wear diptyque fragrances?
post #3005 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
Opium PH again for me. It's not really a summer daytime scent, but screw it as I've gotten more compliments in two days than the rest of my life prior to this.
That's definitely a keeper then. Unless it's a bunch of gay guys and you don't swing that way. Then I'd reconsider.
post #3006 of 25706
Diptyque: I wear L'Autre once in a while but it's heavy on the cumin so it elicits a few nasty stares.

Today: Aramis New West. Summer has come roaring in with all the finesse of a blast furnace.
post #3007 of 25706
American Crew Classic.

ebay for $10 shipped.

WIN
post #3008 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_954 View Post
I'm trying out CdG Red Sequoia and Tauer Incense Rose. I have 2 samples of each that I got from Lucky Scent today. I'm not really digging either of them yet.

CDG Sequoia is nice... but doesnt have much lasting power on my skin =\\
post #3009 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
That's definitely a keeper then. Unless it's a bunch of gay guys and you don't swing that way. Then I'd reconsider.

Yeah it was all girls, although one had eyebrows that would make Eugene Levy blush.
post #3010 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewallychamp View Post
American Crew Classic.

ebay for $10 shipped.

WIN

You paid too much.
post #3011 of 25706
Scent of the day: CDG 2man deodorant
post #3012 of 25706
today: Nina Ricci Signoricci.
post #3013 of 25706
Antaeus by Chanel!
post #3014 of 25706
Just got some decants in the mail, so I've got on L'Air De Desert Morocain and Miller Harris Tangerine Vert on a hand.
post #3015 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Just got some decants in the mail, so I've got on L'Air De Desert Morocain and Miller Harris Tangerine Vert on a hand.

Are you selling these? Or what's the deal?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread