or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread - Page 1157

post #17341 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Mona di Orio Oud
How do you find this one? I love the packaging and was stalking a partial bottle but honestly have never even worn it. Just heard so many good things about MdO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Love that one, from the sample I had! It just seems a bit pricey for a beachy scent. If it was a little cheaper I'd buy a bottle in a heartbeat.
Eh, try get in on a split. Or Creed's Milisime Imperial - similar and lots of splits happening all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

AdP Colonia Assoluta today
(did i mention i have a brand new bottle of this for sale? peepwall[1].gif)
post #17342 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post

Eh, try get in on a split. Or Creed's Milisime Imperial - similar and lots of splits happening all the time.
I'm in the group that thinks that just smells like salty watermelon. I know a lot of people don't get that, but that's pretty much all I get on me. Now your TF Neroli Portofino splits are another matter ... PM sent.
post #17343 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post

How do you find this one? I love the packaging and was stalking a partial bottle but honestly have never even worn it. Just heard so many good things about MdO.

Mona di Orio Oud is really amazing. It's a very smooth Laotian oud, but also very animalic. I'd say it's probably not a safe, office-friendly scent (although I wore it to the office today). I've seen people complain about the longevity and projection, but I think they're crazy.

My eveningtime scent is Secretions Magnifiques.
post #17344 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by James1051 View Post

PdN NY is awesome. I was going to buy a bottle on parfum1 while they are running that 20% deal, only to find out they are not carrying NY right now, for some reason.

Found a decant of PdN PH to try out, too. Looking forward to that.
Back to PdN New York today. If I had a top 10 list, PDNNY would be on it!

Yesterday's PDNPH was terrific, too. Now scratching around for a bottle of that one.
post #17345 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

Today: Lavender Palm - she bought it for me on the condition that I wear it every day for the next week so she can associate the smell with me.
Lucky guy! I'm taping a copy of this post to our fridge.
post #17346 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by James1051 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

Today: Lavender Palm - she bought it for me on the condition that I wear it every day for the next week so she can associate the smell with me.
Lucky guy! I'm taping a copy of this post to our fridge.

Good luck, homie!
post #17347 of 21038
URC (Une Rose Chypree)
post #17348 of 21038

Lubin Idole today

post #17349 of 21038
Cafe Rose for me today. This is definitely one of my favorites from the TF PB lineup.
post #17350 of 21038
Speaking of rose, Aramis 900 today.
post #17351 of 21038

frapin l'humaniste today

post #17352 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris2012 View Post
 

frapin l'humaniste today

 

Whats that one like?

 

It was Jardins de Kerylos for me today. The warm weather has set in for a few days, so I'm back in my summer fragrances

post #17353 of 21038
Quote:
Originally Posted by James1051 View Post
 

 

Whats that one like?

 

It was Jardins de Kerylos for me today. The warm weather has set in for a few days, so I'm back in my summer fragrances

 

Good spring/summer scent, vibrant and fizzy with a sort of gin and tonic twist, citrus notes as well of course.  Only issue is its a skin scent after an hour or two but some moisturiser on the wrist where you spray will give it a bit more longeviety.

post #17354 of 21038
I am wearing Tauer Incense Rose as my eveningtime scent.
post #17355 of 21038
Guess what, guys?? Lavender Palm!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread