or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread - Page 1032

post #15466 of 21239
Today: Le Labo Iris 39 - it's creeping onto my list.
post #15467 of 21239
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post

Headsup for Amouage Woman fans. Fragrancenet has some unboxed 3.4 oz bottles for $65 - and another 15% code on top. Gold, Epic and a few other women's fragrances are still there.

There's something fishy going on there. I suspect the orders might end up getting cancelled.
post #15468 of 21239
It seems too cheap to be true.
post #15469 of 21239
Yatagan. One of the best values out there. I can't think of anything how this fragrance could be improved.
post #15470 of 21239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

There's something fishy going on there. I suspect the orders might end up getting cancelled.

Fingers crossed. Other than missing out on a bargain, I won't be hugely upset if it falls through, as long as I get my money back.
post #15471 of 21239
Today is Memoir Man
post #15472 of 21239
D&G Velvet Love - I think this is going to be very popular with some of you who enjoy middle of the road/slightly feminine scents. there's a flowery/powdery element here that's quite nice.
post #15473 of 21239
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post

Fingers crossed. Other than missing out on a bargain, I won't be hugely upset if it falls through, as long as I get my money back.
Definitely. Would've probably purchased a few if it were the men's collection. As of now, I haven't tried a lot of the women's line, so I didn't want to make blind purchases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post

Today is Memoir Man
How do you like it? There's something in it I can't really enjoy. Apparently it's the pepper even though I don't mind the smell of pepper IRL.
If you enjoy it, I very much recommend you Shams by Memo. It smells similar. The longevity is outstanding. I've given a sample to my father. I once thought he had just applied a different fragrance--yet it was Shams, 24 hours after the original application.
post #15474 of 21239

Where do I sign up for the swap box thing? 

SOTD: Bleu de Channel 

post #15475 of 21239

SOTD: Encre Noire

 

A blind buy which worked out superbly. Dark, moody, sultry, understated elegance. 

post #15476 of 21239
I've been on a vintage Hermes Equipage run (amazing!) the last couple weeks with vintage Eau Sauvage, Derby, and vintage Caron Tabac Blond parfum thrown in for good measure. I'm waiting on the delivery of a 15 ml unopened bottle of vintage Vol de Nuit parfum, and I can barely contain myself.

Damn, I wish I didn't like these expensive vintage juices so much...facepalm.gif
post #15477 of 21239
I have switched into Datura Blanche for the evening. (I am not saying you have to believe me; this is America after all. [Or at least I am in America.] But there's no reason I would lie about it. If I were going to lie, I'd say I'm wearing Chanel No. 19 with pre-Iranian Revolution galbanum or something like that.)
post #15478 of 21239

I've been using this Issey Miyake for daily use...

Use this Hugo Boss for weekend...

 

 

And this D&G during evening..

post #15479 of 21239
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I have switched into Datura Blanche for the evening. (I am not saying you have to believe me; this is America after all. [Or at least I am in America.] But there's no reason I would lie about it. If I were going to lie, I'd say I'm wearing Chanel No. 19 with pre-Iranian Revolution galbanum or something like that.)

Weirdo. smile.gif
post #15480 of 21239
Creed Silver Mountain Water ughhh so nice - lovin' mine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread