or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread - Page 84

post #1246 of 25900
Creed - Virgin Island Water. Mmm, coconut.
post #1247 of 25900
Corps and Ames again, I am declaring this as one of the best business scents out there, if not the best.
I smell like a royal CEO and feel accordingly.....
I have to get more.
post #1248 of 25900
Habit Rouge Légère.
post #1249 of 25900
YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme, in honor of Laurent's passing.
post #1250 of 25900
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Habit Rouge Légère.

Wow, you're breaking the habit already. (no pun intended)
post #1251 of 25900
M7 by YSL as a homage to the master.
post #1252 of 25900
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Habit Rouge Légère.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme, in honor of Laurent's passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Wow, you're breaking the habit already. (no pun intended)

I am trying out new stuff, bought randomly, with enthusiasm. As it happens, YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme came in the same box as the Habit Rouge Légère. That will get a full workout tomorrow.
post #1253 of 25900
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Habit Rouge Légère.

I'm very fond of this one.
post #1254 of 25900
Quote:
Originally Posted by antirabbit View Post
Corps and Ames again, I am declaring this as one of the best business scents out there, if not the best.
I smell like a royal CEO and feel accordingly.....
I have to get more.

I do have to say I totally dig your avatar. Never thought I would see Willie in suit and tie behind a desk. And this post about being a royal CEO just adds to the effect. Way, way cool.
post #1255 of 25900
Yesterday--YSL Pour Homme
post #1256 of 25900
Today--Equipage by Hermes
post #1257 of 25900
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
I am trying out new stuff, bought randomly, with enthusiasm. As it happens, YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme came in the same box as the Habit Rouge Légère. That will get a full workout tomorrow.
Labo Vetiver 46. I have a funeral to attend (and it is raining) so Rive Gauche Pour Homme gets deferred.
post #1258 of 25900
Rive Gauche wouldn't be out of place at a funeral. It's fairly discreet for me. Condolences, BTW

Today, though...Caron Le Troisieme Homme. Defninitely not your normal masculine.
post #1259 of 25900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Rive Gauche wouldn't be out of place at a funeral. It's fairly discreet for me. Condolences, BTW

Today, though...Caron Le Troisieme Homme. Defninitely not your normal masculine.

Thanks for the condolences - mother of a friend.

As for Rive Gauche, too late now and I hadn't done a test run yet so didn't know what to expect. The Vetiver 46 has a nice dry smoky feel that is somber and serious, but with a nice depth. And the earthy Vetiver note seems particularly right for the occasion.
post #1260 of 25900
I have a liking for some of the "old style" colognes that have been around a long time and hardly anybody wears any more.

Some examples - Aqua Di Selva, Kanon, Caswell Massey Tricorn, Arden Sandalwood in winter time. For summer I always go back to Royall Lyme, Royall Bay Rum, and Halston Z12 among others. Larry.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread