or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Best response to my craigslist roommate ad yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best response to my craigslist roommate ad yet.

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Well I guess I SOULD TELL YOU THAT I AND MY ROOMMATE ARE A VERY VEEEEERRRRY GAY COUPLE. wE LOVE TO OPEN SEX PARTIES. aRE YOU CUTE? wHATS YOUR SIZE. dO YOU GIVE OR RECEIVE? iF YOU ARENT GAY THATS TOTALLY FINE BUT YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE. wE CAN TRY TO KEEP IT JUST IN CERTAIN ROOMS. aLTHOUGH SOME CERTAIN SOUNDS HAVE TROUBLE STAYING IN THEM. lET ME KNOW. oH well u probabley want to know about me. I'm 6ft tall 235lbs. SOLID MUSCELE. I ACTUALLY PLACED AT THE ARNOLD AFFAIR THIS PAST YEAR. Im black as coal. my roomate/lover is 6 one and only 119lbs!! He a total rennassiance man. I love him to death. Send me a sexy pic of yuorself pleaseeee! 8---- oo P

Timmy the Tool Man (hint hint hint)
post #2 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill View Post
Well I guess I SOULD TELL YOU THAT I AND MY ROOMMATE ARE A VERY VEEEEERRRRY GAY COUPLE. wE LOVE TO OPEN SEX PARTIES. aRE YOU CUTE? wHATS YOUR SIZE. dO YOU GIVE OR RECEIVE? iF YOU ARENT GAY THATS TOTALLY FINE BUT YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE. wE CAN TRY TO KEEP IT JUST IN CERTAIN ROOMS. aLTHOUGH SOME CERTAIN SOUNDS HAVE TROUBLE STAYING IN THEM. lET ME KNOW. oH well u probabley want to know about me. I'm 6ft tall 235lbs. SOLID MUSCELE. I ACTUALLY PLACED AT THE ARNOLD AFFAIR THIS PAST YEAR. Im black as coal. my roomate/lover is 6 one and only 119lbs!! He a total rennassiance man. I love him to death. Send me a sexy pic of yuorself pleaseeee! 8---- oo P

Timmy the Tool Man (hint hint hint)

Shit, SoCal moved to Columbus?
post #3 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill View Post
Well I guess I SOULD TELL YOU THAT I AND MY ROOMMATE ARE A VERY VEEEEERRRRY GAY COUPLE. wE LOVE TO OPEN SEX PARTIES. aRE YOU CUTE? wHATS YOUR SIZE. dO YOU GIVE OR RECEIVE? iF YOU ARENT GAY THATS TOTALLY FINE BUT YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE. wE CAN TRY TO KEEP IT JUST IN CERTAIN ROOMS. aLTHOUGH SOME CERTAIN SOUNDS HAVE TROUBLE STAYING IN THEM. lET ME KNOW. oH well u probabley want to know about me. I'm 6ft tall 235lbs. SOLID MUSCELE. I ACTUALLY PLACED AT THE ARNOLD AFFAIR THIS PAST YEAR. Im black as coal. my roomate/lover is 6 one and only 119lbs!! He a total rennassiance man. I love him to death. Send me a sexy pic of yuorself pleaseeee! 8---- oo P

Timmy the Tool Man (hint hint hint)


God, so many great jokes that I am going to have to pass on.
post #4 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
God, so many great jokes that I am going to have to pass on.

It's part of being a mature adult, Ed.
post #5 of 22
So...don't keep us in the dark, when are you moving in!?
post #6 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill View Post
8---- oo P


What does this part mean?
post #7 of 22
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
What does this part mean?

Looks like two testicles perpendicular to each other, must be some gay thing
post #9 of 22
Can you post a copy of the picture you sent him?
post #10 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
What does this part mean?

8===D - - -

Now what do you think it is? I think the gay guy is a lousy ascii artist.
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
8===D - - -

Now what do you think it is? I think the gay guy is a lousy ascii artist.

Well, he's no Jackson Pollock.
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Can you post a copy of the picture you sent him?

I attached/sent no photos.
post #13 of 22
Thread Starter 
Since this thread began in stupidity, allow me to make an ad hominem attack: GQGeek, why are you so eager to become the annoying kind of American? (reference your signature)
post #14 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill View Post
Since this thread began in stupidity, allow me to make an ad hominem attack:

GQGeek, why are you so eager to become the annoying kind of American? (reference your signature)

It's a simpsons quote that someone posted here a long time ago. I put it in my sig over a year ago, long before the thought of moving down there crossed my mind.
post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Oh, it's gross political Simpsons, alright. It used to be such a good show, too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Best response to my craigslist roommate ad yet.