• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: VASS U LAST 44 (10-10.5 D US) Bourdeaux wingtip London derby

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Brand New in box , Bourdeaux (burgundy like, more purple) wingtip in London derby w/ 3-piece shoe trees and box and bags.

Double sole , size 44 . (slightly loose on me) fits either a full 10 D slightly loose OR a 10.5 D maybe right on or slightly snug.

Picture039.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

$750 + shipping . money order/check only please NO paypal sorry.

these are very beautiful but as a derby they do not fit correct on me, slightly loose. a 10.5 D should be able to wear these correctly.

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow Brian, what a great shoe to offer for sale. I love the Vass you sold me very much, great price and fast shipping too.
smile.gif
I wish these were a size bigger or I would take them in a sec.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
omg, only a size larger.

Beautiful.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i also have a medallion plain toe in red cognac in U last 44 brand new in box with 3piece shoe trees.
same price.
very beau
Picture046.jpg

OVEREXPOSED.

here is a more true color photo: actually these are a bit overexposed too. the red cognac is a reddish color...
Picture044.jpg

these also fit more like a 10.5 D slightly snug.

same for me, slightly loose, and i am a 10D.

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, do you just buy shoes so you can see what they look like?

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Brian. Stop. My wallet is not going to make it till the end of the month.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by william
Out of curiosity, do you just buy shoes so you can see what they look like?

no. i have some circumstances that just turned out this way , you may not understand. thanks.

for those who need an explanation:

these two shoes were purchased in beginning of May. way before I am going through my current crisis.
i do not want to renege on any purchases pending or made in past.

so i received these (fit is a bit loose anyways) and unloading these.

i am not here to hurt anyone. i am not here to maliciously hurt any seller who sold me merchandise. i am only hurting myself. to the least i can possible.

please remember: these are up for sale , because i know i can possibly sell here. there are those interested in these merchandise. i am not forcing or pressuring anyone to buy from me, just posting up simply to sell. only in jest like the below case like with chobochobo because he understands with a larger mind. i am not posting this or making statements to force charity upon me. no. all those who purchased from me did so because they wanted the merchandise. that is it. those who said kind words or encouragement because out of their own hearts. not any forcing or manipulating. simple . but if anyone NEEDS an explanation. well, the above then.
thank you.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chobochobo
Brian. Stop. My wallet is not going to make it till the end of the month.

i am truly sorry Tor. but you must really get these. these will fit you perfectly and these will culminate your decadent shoe collection.

you really need an exotic Hungarian shoe in a double sole that is a reddish color. everyone needs that standard basic shoe.

TomW

Reaction score
Thank God they're not 43.5's ... I'd have no alternative but to empty my checking account.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow. Brian. Those red medallion captoes.... Wow. Damn that stock market drop. Now I can't buy anything in the meantime.
frown.gif

clintonf

Reaction score
Diorshoe, those shoes look so nice. If I didn't have so many outstanding I.O.U.s on this forum, i'd have to "work the streets" to get them. I have to console myself with the fact that they are slightly too big (i'm a EU43).

And, i'm not really a shoe person
smile.gif

I don't mean to be patronising, but I feel for you having to move these shoes on. I'm pretty sure the first time a person wears these shoes, they'll feel like a million dollars (Not, Billionaire Couture either).

Good luck with the sale.

Clint

Merckx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must not ..... look at .... Bourdeaux wingtips ........

Beautiful shoes Brian.
smile.gif

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
Brand New in box , Bourdeaux (burgundy like, more purple) wingtip in London derby w/ 3-piece shoe trees and box and bags.

Double sole , size 44 . (slightly loose on me) fits either a full 10 D slightly loose OR a 10.5 D maybe right on or slightly snug.

Picture039.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

$750 + shipping . money order/check only please NO paypal sorry.

these are very beautiful but as a derby they do not fit correct on me, slightly loose. a 10.5 D should be able to wear these correctly.

I may not sleep tonite!

Harrydog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
i also have a medallion plain toe in red cognac in U last 44 brand new in box with 3piece shoe trees.
same price.
very beau
Picture046.jpg

OVEREXPOSED.

here is a more true color photo: actually these are a bit overexposed too. the red cognac is a reddish color...
Picture044.jpg

these also fit more like a 10.5 D slightly snug.

same for me, slightly loose, and i am a 10D.

Beautiful and I think my size...I wear a 10.5 AE, 9.5/10 EG and C&J I thought you had to size up on the U last because it runs narrow...not true in you opinion?

Unfortunately I am waiting on the G & G version of this shoe and can't justify duplicating the style...well, maybe I can....
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
They are a little different...

Hayes_TG73.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads