or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Korshak Shipment...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Korshak Shipment...

post #1 of 73
Thread Starter 
Jeez, stuff just keeps coming and keeps coming. Korshak is sending 532K worth of stuff, and there are 2 pairs of shoes i thought were interesting. If you saw this year's Best of the Best, the Dingman alligator demiboot that were $4,795...there are 2 pair in there. also a pair of bontoni and a lobb darby laceup and 5 sabelt shoes, also T.O. Stanley boots (like cowboy boots) $7,595. After this shipment, there will be more in inventory than ever before. I'm considering putting together a spreadsheet of stuff so you guys can pick thru it and get a lot of the stuff i have outta here to make room. any takers?
post #2 of 73
Ooh ooh ooh
post #3 of 73
I think the solution is deep, deep discounts.
post #4 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I think the solution is deep, deep discounts.

+1
post #5 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan View Post
+1

+2

any size 11.5?
post #6 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by discostu004 View Post
Jeez, stuff just keeps coming and keeps coming. Korshak is sending 532K worth of stuff, and there are 2 pairs of shoes i thought were interesting. If you saw this year's Best of the Best, the Dingman alligator demiboot that were $4,795...there are 2 pair in there. also a pair of bontoni and a lobb darby laceup and 5 sabelt shoes, also T.O. Stanley boots (like cowboy boots) $7,595. After this shipment, there will be more in inventory than ever before. I'm considering putting together a spreadsheet of stuff so you guys can pick thru it and get a lot of the stuff i have outta here to make room. any takers?

I have purchased from you a few times and the whole spreadsheet and then search the image archive thing is a nightmare. Can you add a column to your spreadsheet that is a hyperlink to the actual image.
post #7 of 73
Thread Starter 
can't do that. it's just another step that'll take forever, and it'll mess up the upload from the sheet to the website. i started putting them in a separate folder so there are a lot fewer images to sift thru. this last one should only have about 80 or so
post #8 of 73
With about five minutes worth of manipulation, you can build out all the hyperlinks. You'll want to do a text to columns (Data > Text to Columns) delimited by commas to break each image # into its own cell. Then concatenate it with the URL he's given you, the image #, and '.JPG' and you're good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rssmsvc View Post
I have purchased from you a few times and the whole spreadsheet and then search the image archive thing is a nightmare. Can you add a column to your spreadsheet that is a hyperlink to the actual image.
post #9 of 73
Of course there's interest!!

I would've pounced on the size 12 Mantellassi's if I hadn't just bought a pair of brown split-toe bluchers from STP and order a couple pairs of shell cordovan Martegani's. I hope lawyerdad is enjoying the shoes I left for him.
post #10 of 73
Lance,

please stop, too much financial pain, will lose house
post #11 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman View Post
Of course there's interest!!

I would've pounced on the size 12 Mantellassi's if I hadn't just bought a pair of brown split-toe bluchers from STP and order a couple pairs of shell cordovan Martegani's. I hope lawyerdad is enjoying the shoes I left for him.



I got the size 12s, not lawyerdad. I also bought the size 12 wholecuts last time.
post #12 of 73
Will the spreadsheets work if i dont have excell? I've tried desperately in the past to figure it out but to no avail.
post #13 of 73
post #14 of 73
Hi Lance, do expect any cashmere sweaters in this batch?
post #15 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowsnothin View Post
I got the size 12s, not lawyerdad. I also bought the size 12 wholecuts last time.

Enjoy!!

Lance, where's the Korshak spreadsheet? You're slackin' off, man!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Korshak Shipment...