or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread - Page 120

post #1786 of 1942
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by minifred View Post
 

 

My honor also to have the founder's reply.

 

Will you guys consider to launch a smaller size bag, as the current (15") is a bit too large (long) to Asian.

 

Anyway, pleased to meet your brand.

Great question. We have no plans of adding a laptop bag in a 13 inch size as of now. Perhaps in the future.

Please do let me know if I can be of further help.


Cheers,


Roman

post #1787 of 1942
Thread Starter 

ANNOUNCEMENT: We just re-stocked our Soft Tote - Chestnut

 

 

 

post #1788 of 1942
Roman, ever thought of doing a milled leather men's tote--like a canvas beach bag style?
post #1789 of 1942
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Roman, ever thought of doing a milled leather men's tote--like a canvas beach bag style?

A canvas tote is in the works. We'll probably launch a full on canvas collection Q4 2016 / Q1 2017

 

Cheers,


Roman

post #1790 of 1942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linjer View Post

A canvas tote is in the works. We'll probably launch a full on canvas collection Q4 2016 / Q1 2017
Sorry, I meant doing a canvas-style tote, only making it entirely out of milled leather. Like a larger, more functional/sturdier version of the women's soft tote you already make.
post #1791 of 1942

Ordered a soft briefcase 3 days ago. Yet to receive a tracking code and emails have gone unanswered. Is this normal?

post #1792 of 1942
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post


Sorry, I meant doing a canvas-style tote, only making it entirely out of milled leather. Like a larger, more functional/sturdier version of the women's soft tote you already make.

Ah, that's an interesting idea. Not on our current product roadmap.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardL View Post
 

Ordered a soft briefcase 3 days ago. Yet to receive a tracking code and emails have gone unanswered. Is this normal?

Hi there, 


Sorry for a slow reply. We were travelling this Friday, back in Hong Kong to change our warehouse this week. If you placed your order Thursday evening you'll probably receive a tracking number by Monday. That doesn't necessarily mean your parcel has not left the warehouse, just that the warehouse has not uploaded the information to our system yet. If you're still having issues Monday evening, just give me a ring or message me via WhatsApp at +1 415 350 7948

 

Cheers,


Roman

Co-founder

post #1793 of 1942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linjer View Post


If you're still having issues Monday evening, just give me a ring or message me via WhatsApp at +1 415 350 7948

Cheers,


Roman
Co-founder

Wow, must say that I've never seen an affiliate vendor give out his personal mobile number before.
Now that's commitment to service!
post #1794 of 1942

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply! Really looking forward to receiving this amazing bag. I'll wait it out till monday!

post #1795 of 1942
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post


Wow, must say that I've never seen an affiliate vendor give out his personal mobile number before.
Now that's commitment to service!

:worship:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardL View Post
 

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply! Really looking forward to receiving this amazing bag. I'll wait it out till monday!

:slayer: What colour did you get?

post #1796 of 1942
Thread Starter 

Our soft briefcase mocha is out of stock. We're accepting pre-orders. Save $50 by reserving one now.

 

JUMP TO MOCHA BRIEFCASE HERE

 

post #1797 of 1942

I got the mocha soft briefcase. Guess I'm lucky to have gotten it just before it went out of stock.

Still having some issues with the tracking order and I have sent them to hello@linjer.co

post #1798 of 1942

I picked up the soft briefcase in cognac a couple of weeks ago after finding Linjer on this forum and I couldn't be happier. Agonised over the colour for a couple of days as mocha and navy look incredible too. Happy with my final decision though.

 

I see the company are branching into watches too - interesting choice, I would have thought the market a bit saturated (at every price point!) at the moment. I do like the clean design though. Any idea what the price is going to be?

post #1799 of 1942
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardL View Post
 

I got the mocha soft briefcase. Guess I'm lucky to have gotten it just before it went out of stock.

Still having some issues with the tracking order and I have sent them to hello@linjer.co

Sorry to hear you're having issues, please drop me a line at roman@linjer.co so that I can take care of you.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrVomact View Post
 

I picked up the soft briefcase in cognac a couple of weeks ago after finding Linjer on this forum and I couldn't be happier. Agonised over the colour for a couple of days as mocha and navy look incredible too. Happy with my final decision though.

Thank you so much for ordering a briefcase from Linjer and for the kind words. Really means a lot to both of us.

The cognac is a solid winner. It's the colour that is going to patina the most by far :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrVomact View Post
 

I see the company are branching into watches too - interesting choice, I would have thought the market a bit saturated (at every price point!) at the moment. I do like the clean design though. Any idea what the price is going to be?

 

Yes -- that is right!

 

We are preparing to launch a collection of two styles of watches. We've actually been working on this for the last 18 months - since right about the time we launched our first collection of men's products!

 

Why watches? In short, both Jenn and I got really sick of our phones. We were not watch wearers,  and every time we wanted to check the time, we'd pull out our phones and see a barrage of emails and work notifications. We just wanted to be able check the time in peace (and in style).

 

In the watch industry, we saw a lot of the same things that frustrated us with bags. There's a lot of cheap crap,and there's also high-quality stuff, but often extremely expensive for what it is. We decided to bring our approach to watches. Make high-quality beautiful products that you can use in your daily life.

 

Although the watch market is indeed saturated, we know that our philosophy and vision resonate with many people, and we think we have something unique to offer that people will appreciate. :)

 

We haven't yet decided on price, but our watches will be insanely good value if you get in early. 

 

We just created a sign-up page with a peek of our collection. There, you can sign up to the pre-launch waitlist to see all the colour variations and get access to a special deal.

 

JUMP TO OUR WATCH PRE-LAUNCH PAGE

 

 

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.13.0.8 0x117a6292

 

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.13.0.8 0x0a6c14b3

 

 

PS: Noticed it's your first post on Styleforum - we're honoured that it's on our thread !

 

Roman

post #1800 of 1942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linjer View Post
 

Our soft briefcase mocha is out of stock. We're accepting pre-orders. Save $50 by reserving one now.

 

JUMP TO MOCHA BRIEFCASE HERE

 

Are people really going to pre-order a leather bag, and than wait 4 months?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread