or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread - Page 108

post #1606 of 1933
Thread Starter 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

 

We have a black weekender salesman sample for sale. This one is in stock already, so it can be delivered by Christmas.

 

This is how it is different from the black weekender we sell on our website (currently out of stock):

 

- The zipper tape (the fabric attaching the zipper to the rest of the bag) is dark brown not black 
- The hardware is brass not silver
 

Everything else is the same (black strap, same leather and same craftsmanship). 

 

It's going for $350USD + shipping from San Francisco.

 

Some images taken with my cellphone (sorry for the low quality):

 

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.12.0.3 0x195f2219

 

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.12.0.3 0x846d1864

 

 

Cheers,


Roman


Edited by Linjer - 12/9/15 at 5:29pm
post #1607 of 1933
Any updates on the canvas (with leather trim) collection that was mentioned as being considered? Your pricing for full leather good has been stellar so i'm interested to so what you cook up with this line. Too many bag makers seem to want to price their canvas/leather bags near what they charge for the full leather options, which never made sense to me from a cost of goods standpoint. smile.gif
post #1608 of 1933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Any updates on the canvas (with leather trim) collection that was mentioned as being considered? Your pricing for full leather good has been stellar so i'm interested to so what you cook up with this line. Too many bag makers seem to want to price their canvas/leather bags near what they charge for the full leather options, which never made sense to me from a cost of goods standpoint. smile.gif

Great question. 

 

We're sourcing canvas from different mills right now and comparing the quality. We're spending a lot of time and money on R&D as we want to make sure we're going for the right canvas. 

 

I agree. Too many canvas bag makers overprice their bags. It's naturally cheaper producing a canvas bag vs a leather bag and we plan on passing on the cost savings to our customers. 

 

We're still in the early phases of our design process. We plan to launch the collection in March / April. Hopefully we'll have pricing ready by late February.

 

Stay tuned by signing up to our newsletter here.

 

Cheers,


Roman

Co-founder

post #1609 of 1933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linjer View Post
 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

 

We have a black weekender salesman sample for sale. This one is in stock already, so it can be delivered by Christmas.

 

This is how it is different from the black weekender we sell on our website (currently out of stock):

 

- The zipper tape (the fabric attaching the zipper to the rest of the bag) is dark brown not black 
- The hardware is brass not silver
 

Everything else is the same (black strap, same leather and same craftsmanship). 

 

It's going for $350USD + shipping from San Francisco.

 

Some images taken with my cellphone (sorry for the low quality):

 

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.12.0.3 0x195f2219

 

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.12.0.3 0x846d1864

 

 

Cheers,


Roman

A SF member just offered $275 for the bag + shipping. We'll take that offer in the next 24 hours unless someone else jumps in=)


Cheers,


Roman

post #1610 of 1933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linjer View Post
 

A SF member just offered $275 for the bag + shipping. We'll take that offer in the next 24 hours unless someone else jumps in=)


Cheers,


Roman

SOLD

post #1611 of 1933
Thread Starter 

We're going to offer gift cards very soon. PM or email us at hello@linjer.co if you're interested in grabbing one for the holidays. 

 

Cheers,


Roman

post #1612 of 1933
Thread Starter 

Gents,

 

We wish you all a happy new year. We hope 2016 is everything you want it to be. 

Thank you for all the support, it's been a crazy first year for Linjer thanks to you guys.

 

Best,

 

Jenn & Roman

post #1613 of 1933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linjer View Post
 

Gents,

 

We wish you all a happy new year. We hope 2016 is everything you want it to be. 

Thank you for all the support, it's been a crazy first year for Linjer thanks to you guys.

 

Best,

 

Jenn & Roman

All the best to you too Jenn and Roman and many more beautiful leather goods to come in 2016 :)

post #1614 of 1933
Happy new year! Any good news on the weekender shippment?
post #1615 of 1933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post
 

All the best to you too Jenn and Roman and many more beautiful leather goods to come in 2016 :)

Thank you!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosan View Post

Happy new year! Any good news on the weekender shippment?

Hi there,

 

We've made an update to our Kickstarter page that can be found here in case you are a backer.

 

Here is a copy paste version in case you can't access it:

 

 

Updated shipment date and Soft Tote design tweaks

Hi everyone,

We wish you all the happiest of holidays!

We have two updates to share.

1) New shipping dates

Our original plan was to ship your rewards between the 20th and 25th of January; however, due to a production delay we now expect to ship three weeks later, between the 11th and 18th of February. 

** Need to change your shipping address? Go to our campaign page, click "View pledge" ,"Survey" and then "Edit address". **

We completed our quality control on the leather cutting at the factory and found that some of the cuts didn't meet our quality standards, leaving us with a slight shortfall in leather. Luckily we had placed another purchase order for leather shortly after our campaign, so we had another batch of hides being tanned at the tannery. We're using some of that batch to make up for the shortfall, but we had to wait two weeks for it to arrive at the factory. It will arrive in a few days.

We apologize for the inconvenience of the delay. We hate delays as much as you do, but we hope you understand that quality is of the utmost importance to us and we felt this decision was necessary to make sure you have a fantastic experience with our products for years to come.

2) Improvements to the Soft Tote 

We tried to listen carefully to all of our backers during the campaign. Based on what we've heard, it seems that many people want the Soft Tote to be more durable and to be able to withstand a very heavy load. 

We decided to make some upgrades to the design to accommodate these needs:

  • Cotton twill lining to protect the leather from the inside (instead of raw natural lining) 
  • Hidden reinforcement (under the lining) to maintain the shape of the bag under very heavy loads 
  • Slightly larger hanging pocket to fit an iPhone 6/6S. We changed the material from leather to cotton twill with leather trim.

The lining for all of the bags will be beige. 

Here's a picture of a Bordeaux Soft Tote with the new changes:

These upgrades have made the bags a bit more expensive to produce, but we’re naturally covering that cost for our backers. We hope that these design tweaks will make for a much better carrying experience for you.

We understand if you have concerns about these changes. If so, please email us and we'll take care of you!

Thanks for your patience. We're so excited to get your rewards out to you!

Thanks, 

Jenn & Roman 

hello@linjer.co

post #1616 of 1933
Thread Starter 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

 

Ian at Fromsqualortoballer.com just posted a review of our soft briefcase in mocha. 

 

READ THE REVIEW HERE

 

Photo credit: fromsqualortoballer.com

 

post #1617 of 1933
Thread Starter 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

 

We're four weeks away from shipping our collection. We'll adjust prices to full retail in the next two weeks. Check out the products here: www.linjer.co

 

(Stretch goal items below, that was unlocked during out last campaign)

post #1618 of 1933
Thread Starter 

We got a small feature in @timeout magazine in Hong Kong. Our mocha and cognac leather briefcase featured below.

 

post #1619 of 1933
Hey guys,

Great looking products with some good reviews!

Was wondering if there was a styleforum member discount? Looking to get the soft leather briefcase in navy.

Thanks,

Stephen
post #1620 of 1933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatitalian View Post

Hey guys,

Great looking products with some good reviews!

Was wondering if there was a styleforum member discount? Looking to get the soft leather briefcase in navy.

Thanks,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

 

We don't have a SF specific discount and we don't run any other form of sales (e.g Black Friday) on our webshop as we wish to offer exceptional value all year round. We do, however, still have pre-order discounts on our women's collection and Weekender bag. These items are expected to come in stock in 1st week of February. 

 

All of our in-stock items are delivered with complimentary express shipping worldwide (including the navy soft briefcase).

Thank you for dropping by!

 

Cheers,

 

Roman

Co-founder

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread