Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New Valextra Wallets, Handbags & Briefcases - Huge Selection Added 2/22 Last post on 3/6/11 at 5:48am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ultimate Accessories Thread: bags, briefcases, wallets, belts, cufflinks, etc. Last post on 5/31/11 at 6:58am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- SOLD | NEW-Paul Smith Orange Goat Leather Zip Around Wallet Last post on 12/19/15 at 5:36am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:36 am in Classic Menswear
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread - Page 107post #1592 of 198110/19/15 at 10:38pmpost #1593 of 198110/21/15 at 2:25amThread Starter
Ha ha noted on the request. Not loving their design. Proportions seem a bit off. Not sure what it is, having hard time pinning down exactly what I don't like. I'll have Jenn take a look later tonight.
Having some super good meetings in Hong Kong. Working hard on getting our next collection ready for March and launching watch straps close to March also.
Edited by Linjer - 10/21/15 at 6:44ampost #1594 of 198110/21/15 at 5:11ampost #1595 of 198110/21/15 at 6:45amThread Starterpost #1596 of 198110/21/15 at 6:59ampost #1597 of 198110/21/15 at 7:17ampost #1598 of 198110/21/15 at 8:19ampost #1599 of 198110/29/15 at 5:43pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
Any thoughts on making an english style briefcase with lock and gussets? I would be interested in your take on my favorite briefcase style...
Not on our product roadmap as of now (at least for our launch Q1/Q2 next year)post #1600 of 198111/13/15 at 11:59amQuote:Originally Posted by pnewelljr
I just wanted to mention, since you guys are now putting together a canvas collection, I would be interested in some sort of tote back that could be collapsed, rolled, folded, etc and packed in a suitcase. Use case:
I am traveling with my rolling carry-on and my new Linjer weekender as my "personal item", but once I get to my destination I want a small easy bag to take out during the day. Something akin to a Longchamp bag but not so "girly" for lack of a better word.
Did weekenders/hold all already ship out? I thought they were shipping in Januarypost #1601 of 198111/13/15 at 12:33pmpost #1602 of 198111/13/15 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #1603 of 198111/17/15 at 1:34pmThread Starter
It's been a while! We wanted to share some updates with you.
1. Limited stock
We underestimated demand post Kickstarter so we've actually sold out of certain items:
Next batch will arrive in March or April.
We're low on the following items:
If you've been thinking about getting one of the items above, now is the time to act. Next batch will probably arrive in April.
2. What we've been up to the past two months
We've worked hard on two things:
i) Optimizing our fulfillment and QC'ing our January order
ii) Product roadmap 2016
Both of the above led us to take a trip out to our factory. It was hyper productive and without revealing too much, it's safe to say that we have a pretty exciting product roadmap for 2016.
We're contemplating doing our next launch on our own website. Not 100% sure yet.
We've also been able to change a lot in our back-end. All non-Kickstarter / pre-orders are now shipped with express providers. Shipments to for example New York are <72 hours (during non peak times). Pretty incredible. Best of all worldwide shipping remain free. We've been able to roll this out as our volume has grown.
Naturally the next couple of weeks are super busy for us. A lot of you are buying gifts for your loved ones. Please make sure to place your order prior to the 3rd of December to ensure delivery by Christmas.
In case you want to buy one of our pre-order items, please let us know. We could send you a letter pressed gift card by mail so you have something for the Christmas tree.
As always, you can reach either one of us by email (roman[at]linjer or jenn[at]linjer.co)
Roman (& Jenn)post #1604 of 198111/27/15 at 1:32pmpost #1605 of 198111/27/15 at 7:28pmThread Starter
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › How to make darts less noticeable? 14 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...