or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Fall 07 wishlist
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fall 07 wishlist - Page 3

post #31 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post


5EP Styleforum pant, from $250, available in September at

Denim Bar, 1101 South Joyce St., Arlington, VA, (703) 414-8202, www.denimbaronline.com;

Oak, 208 North 8th St., Brooklyn, (718) 782-3632, www.oaknyc.com;

and Hollywood Trading Company, 7383 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, (323) 964-0080, www.htcretail.com;

www.5ep.com

what's the rise, leg opening and general slim-ness of this 5ep styleforum jean? looks solid
post #32 of 39
bsyde82, look here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=29818
post #33 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82 View Post
what's the rise, leg opening and general slim-ness of this 5ep styleforum jean? looks solid

Full measurements will post after August 15. Rise (on a size 32) is ~ 10.5", including the waistband, and the hem will be just under 8". Knee will be just a little over that. The jean will be slim, but not skinny.
post #34 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Full measurements will post after August 15. Rise (on a size 32) is ~ 10.5", including the waistband, and the hem will be just under 8". Knee will be just a little over that. The jean will be slim, but not skinny.

I know you were big on the KMW 1980s...i was wondering how this jean compares to the 1980s in terms of slimness and room in the seat...

i used to really like the 1980s, but found it to be a lil baggy in the ass area ..and i would prefer it to be slightly slimmer...i wear a size 30 in the 1980s...would i be wearing a 30 in these as well?
post #35 of 39
A minimalistic wool charcoal or dark grey 2B sportcoat (maybe from APC or one of the Belgian designers)

Some more colorful (but tasteful shirts) again probably from one of the Belgian designers.

Some thin soled distressed brogues (NDC or similar)

A few more polos that fit well (APC or similar)
post #36 of 39
Planned purchases: Above everything else I want: Bless Hooded jacket, Branquinho Cardigan, Raf Simons Hoodie ---Jet you dont need a picture for these

After I get all that: Want bag in De Gaulle, A bunch of crap from Margiela probably...
post #37 of 39
5EPxSF Jeans, an undecided upon winter coat and an undecided upon pair of boots.
post #38 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
Planned purchases: Above everything else I want: Bless Hooded jacket, Branquinho Cardigan, Raf Simons Hoodie ---Jet you dont need a picture for these

After I get all that: Want bag in De Gaulle, A bunch of crap from Margiela probably...

The want bags are nice, ipod case is even nicer. FS margiela buy was terrible and they had a gangload of stuff.
post #39 of 39
For Fall in Fort lauderdale, I can only wish for weather that allows me to be outside and not feel uncomfortably hot in denim and a long sleeve shirt. I am sick of short sleeves. But I do have that week in December to look forward to ... ahh ... mid 60's with sun and a strong wind.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Fall 07 wishlist