• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brigade - Affiliate Thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that some of you are interested in that Nom de Guerre M65, so I thought that this would interested some of you all.

We are going to get a new affiliate on board soon, Clothing Brigade in Cleveland, who carries the jacket. Additionally, Styleforum will have a Styleforum coupon of 10% off (and free shipping in the US, of course), which will actually be effective immediately.

So, you can cop that jacket for a pretty decent price, all things told. They also carry B.Sons, Surface to Air, and more Nom de Guerre pieces, including the space knit crewneck sweater I like (yeah, and I'm broke right now, so you all leave me a medium, k'?) The webstore is not up right now (will be very soon), but you can check out the blog here:

http://blog.clothingbrigade.com/

You can also call the store [(216) 201-9159] to ask about specific pieces.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome. VERY excited now. between all these affiliates, i'm already broke.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is surprising. I did anticipate a new affiliate (particularly one that carried NDG) but I was expecting Stels since you're local.

Brigade looks cool though.. interested in some B.Son as well.

justin hustle

Reaction score
hey guys

im very excitied to be a part of your forum and i look forward to sharing all kinds of awesome deals with you.

please email me if there are any items you have an intrest in while i work to fix our server on our webstore!

thank you

-justin

[email protected]

high_contrast

Reaction score
I got nothing but good words for Clothing Brigade. I bought some **** last time around and shipping to Canada was quick. Communication was fast and professional.

I actually just got off the phone with Justin. ******* cool guy. Looking forward to doing more business with you guys!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I already got too many hookups.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where is the Coventry shop in relation to the Grog Shop and that Chipotle and all that ****? VMan and I were just in Cleveland.

SJC83

Reaction score
Across the street from American Apparel.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justin hustle
hey guys

im very excitied to be a part of your forum and i look forward to sharing all kinds of awesome deals with you.

please email me if there are any items you have an intrest in while i work to fix our server on our webstore!

thank you

-justin

[email protected]

hey man
I talked to you on the phone a coupel days ago. i dont know if you remember but I told you to talk to fok. Looks like you did. sounds great

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
This is surprising. I did anticipate a new affiliate (particularly one that carried NDG) but I was expecting Stels since you're local.

I'd never thought of that but yeah, why no Stel's?

justin hustle

Reaction score
sam whats up amigo

coventry store is literally across from AA and next to the mint cafe

ghulk i do remember, i also remember you want that m sixty 5'r
wink.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
hey man
I talked to you on the phone a coupel days ago. i dont know if you remember but I told you to talk to fok. Looks like you did. sounds great

Thanks Ghulkan
smile.gif
I think that having Brigade on board was a great idea.

Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
I'd never thought of that but yeah, why no Stel's?

It's a grassroots organization here people. If you want someone, you should tell them all that they are missing. And to PM me.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of remember an American Apparel -- I spent more time in the area when I'd go see bands play at the Grog Shop, which predates that AA being there. Saw Dungen, Cave In, Pelican, Wolf Eyes, all kinds of stuff there.

What sort of denim do you stock? The website's kinda sparse...

justin hustle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
I kind of remember an American Apparel -- I spent more time in the area when I'd go see bands play at the Grog Shop, which predates that AA being there. Saw Dungen, Cave In, Pelican, Wolf Eyes, all kinds of stuff there.

What sort of denim do you stock? The website's kinda sparse...

crate

corpus

rag & bone

j lindeberg

g star raw

ksubi

s2a paris when available

some others im not thinking of right this second

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads