or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Poll: How Many Pairs of Shell Cordovan Shoes Do You Have?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Poll: How Many Pairs of Shell Cordovan Shoes Do You Have? - Page 11

post #151 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachatando View Post
jay jay,
are you sure that a shoe's collector has to wear what is collecting??

Very nice shoes,I noticed all the shoes you posted look brand new,hell of a hobby.
Do you only collect shell cordovan shoes?
post #152 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachatando View Post
jay jay,
are you sure that a shoe's collector has to wear what is collecting??
I actually can't criticize as I think about shoes that I've had for a year or more and have yet to wear. My goal this year is to put everything into my rotation.
post #153 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
I actually can't criticize as I think about shoes that I've had for a year or more and have yet to wear. My goal this year is to put everything into my rotation.

I would never be able to do this. I am like a little kid when if comes to new things - I must immediately open, try on, wear, etc., any new item I purchase.

How do you have the restraint?
post #154 of 215
forex, no, not only cordovan shoes, also calfskin shoes.
as soon as possible i'll post some other pics...
post #155 of 215
Another pic, plain toe blucher in cigar chocolate shell, style 93911
LL
post #156 of 215
four new pics, regarding brownish tones in our loved shell..., two cigar chicolate, one light brown and one in brown olive...
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #157 of 215
Nice! ^^^^^^^^^^^

I really need some of those Darlton tassle loafers
post #158 of 215
two others brownish tones, first a dark brown with Darlton and then a medium brown with style 813 by Carmina
LL
LL
post #159 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachatando View Post
two others brownish tones, first a dark brown with Darlton and then a medium brown with style 813 by Carmina

You have a great collection,too bad you don't wear them.
post #160 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
I actually can't criticize as I think about shoes that I've had for a year or more and have yet to wear. My goal this year is to put everything into my rotation.

From what I've read from you, that may be a tall order. You must have quite the collection.
post #161 of 215
jay jay,
do you mind to post an updated and more analitical list regarding your wonderful shell's collection?

many thanks
post #162 of 215
Just upped my collection by one -



I was a little hesitant about getting a second pair of PTBs, but they look great and I don't at all regret my decision.
post #163 of 215
Gents,

My shell collection is the following:

Chukka - Black, #8, Cigar, Mahogoney
Long Wing - #8
Norwegian Front Blucher - #8 (aberdeen last) , Black (barrie last)
LHS - Black
PTB - #8

Regards,
post #164 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post
Just upped my collection by one -



I was a little hesitant about getting a second pair of PTBs, but they look great and I don't at all regret my decision.

Great looking shoes. I've never heard of this shoe company. Beautiful nevertheless.

Enjoy your shoes.
post #165 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post
Just upped my collection by one -

Lufty, these shoes look terrific. The shape is nicer than Alden's Barrie last, IMO, and the color is nice and rich. Great find.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Poll: How Many Pairs of Shell Cordovan Shoes Do You Have?