• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Puma Evisus?

excellence

Reaction score
Hey guys, I saw a jean I liked from a buddy of mine. It's the puma true love never dies jean with the evisu patching on the back pockets.

You can see them at the puma.com website e-store.
I'm planning to order a pair, what you guys think?

I need some new jeans for university.
Any suggestions?

theshonen8899

Reaction score
I personally like the look and fade.
The skinny fit is incredible.

Not sure about other people's opinions on this board though.

p.trick

Reaction score
I own a pair of the Rigid Green. The fit doesn't score any points with me; the topblock is cut very straight and even if I sized down, there would still be gapping at the sides of the waist. However, they're very comfortable second only to my Rag & Bone. They're suitable as a trendy pair of jeans to wear out to the club and have ample room to dance in.

excellence

Reaction score
Awesome. But, I was wondering which fit or which jean should I get if Im a 29 waist and 32 length?
I don't want to get the slim jean to make me look too skinny but I wanna get soething not too skinny and not to baggy.

p.trick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by excellence
I wanna get soething not too skinny and not to baggy.

By process of elimination, it seems that the only fit left would be the regular.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Anybody else find the back pocked detailing gaudy and hideous? It's worse than ARMANI EXCHANGE all over your shirt

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They turn a real nice color after you break em in and fade em.

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Anybody else find the back pocked detailing gaudy and hideous? It's worse than ARMANI EXCHANGE all over your shirt

Not really...

They look really cool with age. The Puma arc starts fading and everything.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
their back pocket design seems to be the only sf worthy one...but still, gaudy, like eason said.

soonami

Reaction score
For $150+ and being non-selvage, they seem way over-priced.

This in consideration of the APC NS, without the gaudy pockets and with selvage, retailing for $140, or Nudies, Acne, Ernest Sewn, etc... that often go on sale for about the $150.

Jenaimarr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by soonami
For $150+ and being non-selvage, they seem way over-priced.

This in consideration of the APC NS, without the gaudy pockets and with selvage, retailing for $140, or Nudies, Acne, Ernest Sewn, etc... that often go on sale for about the $150.

For anyone interested in the LA area, Hollywood Trading Company is having a 60% markdown. I picked up a pair of Nudies RRDS for $120. Because of the discount, chain stitching wasn't free (I had to pay $16).

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jenaimarr
For anyone interested in the LA area, Hollywood Trading Company is having a 60% markdown. I picked up a pair of Nudies RRDS for $120. Because of the discount, chain stitching wasn't free (I had to pay $16).

Interested in what? Puma *no wayz*, APC or Nudie?

I honestly think the Evisu gull is awesome in those colors, especially with the PUMA arc. The details on them are certainly way more interesting than APCs. I think of them as two completely different styles though, both having their pros.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jenaimarr

Which store? Do they have any 30s left? Any other style Nudie on sale? Thanks in advance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads