or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 452  

post #6766 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Peacoat - Udeshi
Sweater - J.Crew
Shirt - J.Crew
Tie - Polo
Trousers - MacHay
Socks - Paul Smith
Shoes - C&J for Polo

All of those were scored on sale (the Udeshi coat was a real steal too).

Re: My Alden boots with jeans - I don't actually, as most of the denim I have are lighter washes and they do not really look good together. I'm getting a pair of tan wingtip boots in a few months though, and those will work quite well.

I like the fit of the trousers the best. The peacoat is nice as well. I have that tie, it is a definite go-to.
post #6767 of 38322
Leroy's dog's hat looks a lot like my grandpa's old stetson fedora i have. I'm sure you can find something similar on ebay for whoever asked.
post #6768 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by poly800rock View Post
with his hair, the hat looks stupid to me. it's like a grown man's vanilla ice hat, barely resting on his head

I like it. It's like a sartorial punctuation mark.
post #6769 of 38322

cold and tired.
post #6770 of 38322
Robin....really nice. Like the photo composition too
post #6771 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_formal View Post

cold and tired.

For a split second there I thought you were in Paris. Are those jeans CM?
post #6772 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Peacoat - Udeshi
Sweater - J.Crew
Shirt - J.Crew
Tie - Polo
Trousers - MacHay
Socks - Paul Smith
Shoes - C&J for Polo

All of those were scored on sale (the Udeshi coat was a real steal too).

Re: My Alden boots with jeans - I don't actually, as most of the denim I have are lighter washes and they do not really look good together. I'm getting a pair of tan wingtip boots in a few months though, and those will work quite well.

Ludicrous! Take a break from buying EG/shell cordovan shoes/J Crew/just nice stuff and get yourself some raw jeans, young Padawan
post #6773 of 38322
Nice look robin everything goes very well together. I may have to lend you some of my knits for future shots as I can't have you continue to pimp jcrew.
post #6774 of 38322
I got mine for 15 bucks. And poly, I'm getting my hair trimmed. Eventually.
post #6775 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharlika View Post
For a split second there I thought you were in Paris. Are those jeans CM?

i wish i was in paris, and no they are opening ceremony, i've been very happy with the fit of them.
post #6776 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
Ludicrous! Take a break from buying EG/shell cordovan shoes/J Crew/just nice stuff and get yourself some raw jeans, young Padawan
Seattle stores do not carry the best selection of denim unfortunately, or at least for guys built like me. While I do have a pair of RRDS sitting in my closet I don't wear them too often, and I won't be buying any more until I make my way down to San Fransisco this next year.
Quote:
Robin....really nice. Like the photo composition too
Thanks. I'm just screwing around with the photography though, and I have no idea what I'm doing!
Quote:
I may have to lend you some of my knits for future shots as I can't have you continue to pimp jcrew.
Good sweaters are also hard to find in Seattle! The local J.Crew employees love me though - I think I single handedly brought their store up to a "Tier 2" level or some nonsense.
post #6777 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_formal View Post

cold and tired.

What shoes are these? I really like them.
post #6778 of 38322
post #6779 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cherry View Post
What shoes are these? I really like them.

alexander mcqueen x puma tendon mid. thanks
post #6780 of 38322
robin reppin' the 206/425!

if you don't mind sharing, where did you buy the udeshi peacoat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
The local J.Crew employees love me though - I think I single handedly brought their store up to a "Tier 2" level or some nonsense.

and what does this mean?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion