or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 403  

post #6031 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
I hate you more with each growing day, braid. That w+h sample button up is nice. I keep wanting to wear dress shoes with casual wear and jeans but never get around to it.

Haha, hey, get on priceline and bid for a plane ticket to seattle. I bet by the time you factor in airfare these w+h sample sale pieces would still be a steal!

I was surprised by this dress shirt. If you look at the back it has the same seam running down as the current run of BoO shirts. I got the shirt for $30
<<ducks and hides for cover>>
post #6032 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
Haha, hey, get on priceline and bid for a plane ticket to seattle. I bet by the time you factor in airfare these w+h sample sale pieces would still be a steal! I was surprised by this dress shirt. If you look at the back it has the same seam running down as the current run of BoO shirts. I got the shirt for $30 <<ducks and hides for cover>>
Damn, $30?!?! The shirt fits you damn well too, didn't know W+H made dress shirts. Also, are those Eternal 811s? Fit looks good on you.
post #6033 of 38322
yes, eternal 811 in my actual waist size.....thanks.
post #6034 of 38322
Hipster Glasses
Eric Glennie man thong-wrap
post #6035 of 38322
^^ Well, one of us is going to have to change.
post #6036 of 38322
It's like friggin'Boomerang all over again. Strange':Pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy!
post #6037 of 38322
post #6038 of 38322
Thread Starter 
Gucci overcoat
LP sweater
Zegna pant
MD belt
Armani socks
testoni monkstraps
post #6039 of 38322
robbie, you look like bruce campbell.
post #6040 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post

+ rep

ataru, did you pick your screen name because of the anime character?

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/4660/
post #6041 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post

Fierce!
post #6042 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
Haha, hey, get on priceline and bid for a plane ticket to seattle. I bet by the time you factor in airfare these w+h sample sale pieces would still be a steal!

I was surprised by this dress shirt. If you look at the back it has the same seam running down as the current run of BoO shirts. I got the shirt for $30
<<ducks and hides for cover>>

braid kid how tall are you/what do you weigh
post #6043 of 38322
SoCal, you are evil!
post #6044 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
braid kid how tall are you/what do you weigh

6', 165 lbs.
post #6045 of 38322
h&m hat & shoes surplus f2 wrath arcane corpus uniqlo surface 2 air julian red
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion