Originally Posted by rach2jlc
^Ugh... geesh, PG, you make it so easy to hate you (haha... read: green with envy). Of course your clothes look great, too, but you are so photogenic I swear you could wear Ed Hardy and make it look fun and relaxed.
Love the prada bag, btw. I've noticed it in some of your other photos and intended to comment. Is it Saffiano? And what color is it? Is it black, or one of those wonderful Prada-esque colors that they do so well (one of those battleship gray, anthracite, not-quite black sort of shades?)
- thanks buddy, I just think Valextra
- yes the bag is made of their traditional Saffiano & teh colour is dark green bordering avocado skin? Depending on the light it will look charcoal or even petrol - this is my goto bag for reasons above
Originally Posted by Johnathan
The grosgrain (I'm guessing) hatband is epic. PG is always 10/10.
- thanks also looking at getting another one with a grosgrain band in warmer tones
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut
i know phat guido gets this heavy praise allll the time, but since he deserves it i must say:
phat guido must be the most influential WAYWT poster on styleforum, sufu, wherever you want to go. it's not even close, either.
truly the most well dressed man i've ever come across. whats crazy is when you look at his posts...you don't just like his shirt or his ties, you like everything. i want the guys watch, his suit, his hats, his shoes, his socks, his pocket squares. everything looks so good.
- easy tiger! Thanks
Originally Posted by mulansauce
We all love our Guido, but he doesn't even post on SuFu so it seems odd to assume he is influential with the goth ninja crowd.
- I would hope that I had no influence on the goth ninja crowd, they are beyond repair
Originally Posted by blackplatano
First ever WAYWT...
- great pics & great girl
Originally Posted by Not Carl
the lady told me too...valentines dinner
- I like this, shame the pic was shot from a low angle otherwise..