or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 2164  

post #32446 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by JO3B View Post
[IMG]

to see andrew bird at carnegie hall tonight:

club monaco ocbd
EG bedford
jcrew waistcoat
benjamin bixby cashmere bow
vintage buckle on a bb strap
uniqlo vintage khaki

unfortunatly ruining this with boots on my feet due to the inclement weather.

wearing an EG duffle coat with BB mittens and perhaps a cap of some sort.

thanks

Fuck yes for Andrew Bird. Nice fit too.
post #32447 of 38322
+1 on Andrew Bird.

I was thinking of doing a bow tie and knit Bedford tonight, and now you've pre-empted me. I may risk the WAYWT embarrassment anyway.
post #32448 of 38322
Alan, I liked everything in your last fit except that henley. It looked kinda awkward and uncomfortable.
post #32449 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post


Here we go, off to teach. Hope to get a little wear and stretching in. They are actually cutting off the circulation in my thighs.

post #32450 of 38322
Zurich to Frankfurt to Bremen: a 2 hour flight ended as a 1 hr flight and 5 hour train ride due to Lufthansa strike. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrremen. Brrrr. It was however wonderful to swim some laps in the hotel pool

post #32451 of 38322
Hello everyone taken in Paris last friday
With my friend Romain on the right.


post #32452 of 38322
cool photo. looks good
post #32453 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peon View Post
Hello everyone taken in Paris last friday With my friend Romain on the right.
Love it, except for the (Pierre Hardy?) shoes. I understand wanting a little contrast but, that is not it.
post #32454 of 38322
Uh Kitonbrioni is the best poster this board has ever seen and comparing yourself to him is a Holocaust-level crime.
post #32455 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloM View Post
Oh, they are not R&R's, odd typo on my part. Listen I am out of money and I cannot afford to buy anything anymore. So if you are going to keep knocking me than by all means send me some money so I can buy things you approve of. And by the way KB who you all respect so much owns pairs of R&R and 7 jeans. Also he has a large collection of Armani products ranging in different lines. So why don't you go and knock him now.

Why would I send you money? You would just waste it on 7 jeans. And we love KB for his enormous pants and extensive collection of footwear made from endangered species. You get yourself some A|X panda-skin boots, and then you can start comparing yourself to KB.
post #32456 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloM View Post
Oh, they are not R&R's, odd typo on my part. Listen I am out of money and I cannot afford to buy anything anymore. So if you are going to keep knocking me than by all means send me some money so I can buy things you approve of. And by the way KB who you all respect so much owns pairs of R&R and 7 jeans. Also he has a large collection of Armani products ranging in different lines. So why don't you go and knock him now.



He's a god, that's why.
post #32457 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
Love it, except for the (Pierre Hardy?) shoes. I understand wanting a little contrast but, that is not it.

Uh you dont like the shoes? or the light treatment on the picture?
post #32458 of 38322
I'm gonna guess the shoes.
post #32459 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
Uh Kitonbrioni is the best poster this board has ever seen and comparing yourself to him is a Holocaust-level crime.


Uh talking about our picture?
post #32460 of 38322
No. Now stop asking questions before you get yelled at.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion