or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 2148  

post #32206 of 38322
The flat Alden wax laces suck. I've went through like 6 pairs of them on my indy boots in not much time before I switched to real work boot laces.
post #32207 of 38322
i put in regular work boot laces, and the contrast looks much better as well.
post #32208 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
i didn't realize you are such a connoisseur of vodka search for flat waxed laces online. i found some comparable once for my AF84s (forgot website)
*hic-cup* roommate just moved in and I guess he's a fan *hic-cup* Thanks for the lace advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
The flat Alden wax laces suck. I've went through like 6 pairs of them on my indy boots in not much time before I switched to real work boot laces.
Noted. Are these shown in your pictures in the shoe-boot/Alden threads? Edit: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...36&postcount=6
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre View Post
i put in regular work boot laces, and the contrast looks much better as well.
Pics? I've never really considered switching to something different.
post #32209 of 38322


bonus shot for SF-ers celebrating the lunar new year: Gong Xi Fa Cai/Gong Hei Fatt Choy!


polo uniqlo
trousers incotex (corn-like yellow, 2" cuff )
eyewear no: other, MIJ
watch titus
shoes clarks db, sand suede
oranges china!
post #32210 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite View Post
off to see the wrestler. room is in the process of clearing out my closet of shit i will never wear again (hence the 17 pairs of shoes behind me) hat hair and post-brunch face replaced with gossip girl reference. equally as unflattering, believe me.
eg coat, rugby bowtie, benjamin bixby oxford, lark + wolff sweater vest, uo pants, thrifted brogues
- great FIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
I wasn't aware that dates with SoCal involved wearing pants.
- nice shirt & I can't wait till my Indies start looking fuked up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gshen View Post
bonus shot for SF-ers celebrating the lunar new year: Gong Xi Fa Cai/Gong Hei Fatt Choy!
& I thought they were saying "Come HERE FAT BOY!"

Back to Topic

Temp - 12c- 16c, cool for HKG
Days Agenda - Monday (public holiday for the next few days), brunch with friends



Fuking around with the exposure & white balance setting..


Paddock Coat Olive quilted - Muji
Sweater Chocolate VN cashmere with suede elbow pads - Brunello Cucinelli
Shirt Blue gingham cotton - Country Road (yes.. Country Road..)
Jean Raw denim "New Standard" - APC
Socks\tPaul Smith
Boots Whiskey wax hide leather "Indy" - Alden
Belt Uniqlo - blue & ecru canvas
Bag Bottega Veneta - European North/South aspect in chocolate calf "intrecatto" weave
Hat Grey wool flannel 'flat-cap - Uniqlo
Watch Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic Edition Top Gun on NATO strap - IWC
Frames Silver "Outdoors Man" - Rayban
Odeur\tKiehls
post #32211 of 38322
Rick Owens wool sweater cape Rick Owens ultra light l/s tee Rick Owens cotton drop crotch pants Rick Owens dust/milk hightop sneakers
post #32212 of 38322
Still Zurich...

post #32213 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite View Post
off to see the wrestler. room is in the process of clearing out my closet of shit i will never wear again (hence the 17 pairs of shoes behind me) hat hair and post-brunch face replaced with gossip girl reference. equally as unflattering, believe me.



eg coat, rugby bowtie, benjamin bixby oxford, lark + wolff sweater vest, uo pants, thrifted brogues

Like this alot! The EG coat and the brogues are best friends.
post #32214 of 38322


Slow updates to the work wardrobe, Mixing some old stuff with new stuff. I already know the pants swallow the smaller shoes.

Nautica Shirt
Ted Baker Sweater
Gap Pants
Bostonian Driving Shoes
post #32215 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidko19 View Post
Amazing boobs.

Were they like bags of sand?
post #32216 of 38322
to the market with my tote strapped over my shoulder because i'm biking jcrew hat eg jacket jpress gloves eternal jeans vans shoes
post #32217 of 38322
wow, thanks PG and SuperBobo, coming from you gentlemen that means a lot to me!
post #32218 of 38322
Thread Starter 
Armani jacket
Malo sweater
NM belt
Kiton pant
NM socks
Timberland boots
Kiton cologne
Piaget watch
post #32219 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by JO3B View Post
jcrew hat
eg jacket
jpress gloves
eternal jeans
vans shoes
Gloves are awesome and much like what I have been looking for. I might have to get a pair. Are these them?

I'm a fan. They have a couple of other colours too.
post #32220 of 38322
I don't mind a bit of chatter (or even sometimes, a lot of chatter) on this thread, but let's keep it focussed on clothes, yeah? There is a thread in "Social" for discussions of your weekend activities.

Fok.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion