or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 2074  

post #31096 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlok1965 View Post

Clothes look OK but those counters with the brick walls . . .
post #31097 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathan View Post
This picture should be posted in that thread to shut everyone up. Perfect fit.

Holy shit that shirt fits like mine after I spend $15 at my tailor. And the fabric looks just as good!

How much did that shirt cost!?!?!

post #31098 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
Outside my hotel - Not looking or feeling my best as last night was HUGE night (one hour sleep only).
I love this, as it looks like someone found a pic of GShen in his typical fare and photoshopped it onto a pic of PG in his typical fare.
post #31099 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Tim Hamilton red leather jacket
Jil Sander grey l/s tee
Tim Hamilton black jeans
Raf x Doc black laceups

That is really fucking cool.
post #31100 of 38322


Dinner was awesome, PG! Still trying to digest all that coconut milk...

shirt projectshop
denim somet 008
eyewear rayban
watch titus
shoes clarks db
post #31101 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
Is this a photograph or a painting? Not sure why they caught him in such an unflattering pose...

It is a picture of a picture, I was too lazy to actually scan it. While I will agree it is an unflattering pose, I think they look great on him.

Jonathan (regarding Warlok), while I do like the overall fit, I must say that I don't like the hem (no I don't want a flame war and no I am not bitching).

I like the jacket SoCal, that isn't one of the strap ones, is it (are the straps even detachable on those?)?
post #31102 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
The latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Where can i buy Latter shoes and how do they fit compared to chucks?

heh
post #31103 of 38322
post #31104 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
I like the jacket SoCal, that isn't one of the strap ones, is it (are the straps even detachable on those?)?

Straps??
post #31105 of 38322
Scratch that, I meant like this one, but in red. I'm not certain a red one exists and I also missed several key details.
post #31106 of 38322
colt ann d random
post #31107 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
Scratch that, I meant like this one, but in red. I'm not certain a red one exists and I also missed several key details.
Way off you retard! That blue one was on Gilt
post #31108 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelF View Post
Clothes look OK but those counters with the brick walls . . .

I think it looks great, and even moreso in person. There is a of lot of red, gold, black etc. in the granite that compliments the brick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
Holy shit that shirt fits like mine after I spend $15 at my tailor. And the fabric looks just as good!

How much did that shirt cost!?!?!


Cost is irrelevant when you're a brand whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
Jonathan (regarding Warlok), while I do like the overall fit, I must say that I don't like the hem (no I don't want a flame war and no I am not bitching).

It's high but looks even higher cuz it was the end of a long day full of wrinkle inducing deeds.




Puta de Marca.

Margiela.Raf.Gucci

post #31109 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
By the looks of it, Nunya.

LOL yeah Nunya Biznabe

Figured it wasn't important since all you can make out is my giant-ass clown feet.
post #31110 of 38322
SoCal, that Tim Hamilton Jacket looks amazing. Those grey/black cotton jackets from the Uniqlo collaboration were based on that jacket. Jealous.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion