Originally Posted by hammerhill
hahaha damn man you are perceptive! Thanks, though.
It's more of a complimenting critique than an insulting one if that's the vibe I gave off. It's just that all the other pieces go together very nice and as stupidly shallow as this sounds, it seems like the jeans/shoes/coat are all nice and expensive while the shirt is something random you threw on. That's just me though.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- I was too, but with all my travel (& I like to walk when I get to my destination) these will be great as I can pair them up with pants etc.
- also great at airport security as my dress shoes all have metal tips!
- The first few hours were odd, then I went back & bought a pair in navy suede!
- I have a pair of Dior sneakers from a few years ago, they just never felt right with majority of my style- though they did look good with raw denim
- I also have a pair of old white JP, but they are for kicking around the house etc
I think it's just the attempt at broguing that throws me off. If that element was removed I wouldn't have a problem with them. Actually I find the overall shape very sleek and elegant, especially for a sneaker. I find this very appealing and it strikes me as a sneaker I would wear, minus the brogue-attempts.