or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 1622  

post #24316 of 38322
just did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
hey kunk could you pls PM me your e-mail, needed to ask you something on Facebook yesterday but you were not around to respond...thx
post #24317 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
I disagree, I think braid kid has pretty well done fits, that anyone can appreciate. From Corny White Girls to goth ninjaz

Braidkid is so fucking hot that it really helps.
post #24318 of 38322
j clu unigro and red wing
post #24319 of 38322
By the way, FtB,

At least I come on here to be receptive to criticism and to grow stylistically and personally. This is in stark contrast to yourself; you obviously don't come on here for the criticism, as any critique of your outfits you respond to with defensive self-justification. Nor do you really ever offer any constructive critiques of how others could improve; you either say that someone "does their own thing" (even kitonbrioni!) and you appreciate it, or bash someone without suggestions for improvement.

You're an internet attention-whore of the worst kind. I have never posted on superfuture before, but I can easily see you were banned from it.

From what you've gloatingly and unnecessarily said of your personal life on here (in a very different way from the matter-of-fact way in which really interesting and successful people like SoCal and PG talk about their lives), you have money; that's the extent of your possessions. You are the stereotype of the worst kind of Hong Konger. You bragging about how you banged some nasty Shanghai golddigger who your mom introduced to you? I don't think we needed to hear that, but I think it says a lot about you.

And it's also great that you work on irrelevant Hong Kong "electoral politics", and yet posted condescendingly (and using incorrect spelling) in that neo-leftist idiot spammer's thread; you're blindly trying to show your "Chinese" patriotism to get over the fact that even your Mandarin is likely terrible; much less your tenuous connection to the mainland except as an exploiter.

I just cannot take your condescending attitude; if you aren't here to be constructive (like SoCal and others are), what are you on here for? Just to brag about yourself? That would be disgusting. Also, you need something that SoCal has, and that is a sense of humor and class.

That said, I still appreciate your critique of my photos. I will sincerely try to add some more pizazz to my outfits. I am still only recently aware of many stylistic things, so I tried to establish some basics, first.

(I almost decided to post nothing of this except the last paragraph after my girlfriend called me and we had a happy conversation that made me forget about all this internet drama; still, I thought I should respond to the cyber-bully.)
post #24320 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemagic View Post
I have always appreciated that you follow directions.
10characters thanks for playing nobody on this site or the internet for that matter has any idea of anything about my personal life, aside from some vague and random references to incidents here and there. I can see how you would piece together a 'biography' like the one you have just now based on what I provided, but errrr...not quite..and how much of it is the truth, who knows. It's the internet for chrissakes, haven't you learned that your first day here? Shit, I'm an oil baron with railroad interests and keep a harem of 1,000 whores shipped from Russia up in Dongbei. but, i admire your PASSION. Keep it up.
post #24321 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
I disagree, I think braid kid has pretty well done fits, that anyone can appreciate. From Corny White Girls to goth ninjaz

Wait, wut? When did I dress as corny white girl?

Thanks for the new sig socal.
post #24322 of 38322
You are so lame.
post #24323 of 38322
Thanks for the offer, but I'm fully booked for the next 5 years. Perhaps you may print out one of my WAYWTs on your next lunch date with your gf. It probably won't say much, but that would not be much different than having the actual me there.
post #24324 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post

Thanks for the new sig socal.

2 in a row...what do I get for 3?


BTW I need to come to Seattle so you, TotallyEpic and I can get drunk again.
post #24325 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
carl- are you comfortable in all of that? I've never been able to layer a ton, partly because of the weather, and because i hate feeling stuffy/constricted. Looks cool though.

When it's 40 degrees and sunny out open layers are the only way to go.
post #24326 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
The circle-jerk here is ridiculous.

1+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
We refer to this in my office as "You're born with taste or not." and much to our chagrin we are unable to find a new assistant given this.

Edit: I think people also fail to realize that people may actually dress situationally and not just for the Internetz. It's one of the first stormy days in New York, you don't have any vendor appointments and you have a half ass cold...yah let's wear a Lanvin tux.


Are you saying that just because you afford it doesn't mean you should do it?

Is this your first post that has anything to do with the financial restrictions you face? (negative restrictions don't count)


I'm going with Get Smart on this one, especially his definition of "stealth wealth". The whole "trained eye" thing is silly.
post #24327 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
Wait, wut? When did I dress as corny white girl?

Thanks for the new sig socal.

WHen was the last time you undressed a corny white girl is more the question you should be asking
post #24328 of 38322
Wow, the last few pages were totally soul destroying. Can't we all just get along? Surely we're forgetting that at the end of the day, they're just clothes? On Kunks note: A normal daily fit. Black slim hoodie, Burgandy v-neck T, Indigo jeans, Calvins, (not viewable ) Chucks.
post #24329 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktri View Post
1+




Are you saying that just because you afford it doesn't mean you should do it?

Is this your first post that has anything to do with the financial restrictions you face? (negative restrictions don't count)


What are you talking about?
post #24330 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post

BTW I need to come to Seattle so you, TotallyEpic and I can get drunk again.

Yes, but only if we can whistle at unsuspecting boys entering A&F.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion