or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 1579  

post #23671 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
...

It's good and bad to walk to work. When you really walk to work (and don't live next-door), you start to only think of the bad.
post #23672 of 38322
yeah, but I'd rather walk and pocket insurance,gas,and upkeep. plus a car loses the majority of its value the second you drive it off the lot.

a new pair of shoes is infinitely cheaper, and while I could bike people in Omaha don't seem to drive as friendly as other places i am accustomed to.
post #23673 of 38322
I'll wear my hairy legs with pride thank you very much. You guys are nuts. This shit looks so good in person. Need to tweak things to get the overall CDG feel to work a bit better as i had hoped. Proportions and ish are hot fire. I'll take a outdoor better angle/lighting pic for all the haters next time i wear it. First tank top i've ever owned. I like the hand painted dots where they're all assymetric and imperfect and stuff. that coat is pretty intense, kunk. It really that cold?
post #23674 of 38322
I like the cdg tank but my white jil with navy lines is infinitely better

Lost in va's shirt is fine, it'll be better once the chucks are worn in.
post #23675 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsw View Post
Vests and double breasts should never be left hanging.

Do you mean the two together? If so, opinion on the the waistcoat fit on its own?
post #23676 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
You guys are nuts. This shit looks so good in person. Need to tweak things to get the overall CDG feel to work a bit better as i had hoped. Proportions and ish are hot fire.
You're wearing a fucking skinny cardi with basketball shorts. "Hot fire?"
post #23677 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyheyhey View Post
Do you mean the two together? If so, opinion on the the waistcoat fit on its own?

I personally don't like any vest/waistcoat unbuttoned unless it is very utilitarian-looking. It gives me a hippie, renaissance fair carny kind of feeling.

I can only imagine the horror of a double breasted jacket hanging open to reveal an unbuttoned vest. You'd look like a gutted cow.
post #23678 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsw View Post
I personally don't like any vest/waistcoat unbuttoned unless it is very utilitarian-looking. It gives me a hippie, renaissance fair carny kind of feeling.

Oh I see what you mean. Like when you see open waistcoat, shirt buttoned halfway down with an un-done tie. Classy look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsw View Post
You'd look like a gutted cow.

post #23679 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
You're wearing a fucking skinny cardi with basketball shorts. "Hot fire?"

Yes. When i get proper shorts, even more so.
post #23680 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemagic View Post
How sad to run to this thread because of a new post by MJK, only to see that it was not a fit picture.

Tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
yeah, but I'd rather walk and pocket insurance,gas,and upkeep. plus a car loses the majority of its value the second you drive it off the lot.

a new pair of shoes is infinitely cheaper, and while I could bike people in Omaha don't seem to drive as friendly as other places i am accustomed to.

I took the bus pretty much everywhere my last semester in college and I enjoyed it. Not the most convenient, but I got to read a lot. I biked to work for about 2 months or so last Summer/Fall and it was nice, but I would not want to bike in west Omaha.
post #23681 of 38322
I've walked from 78th and Pacificish to 120th and L several times, its a real chore in chucks. The sidewalk starts, stops and then starts again. If W. Center had a bike lane I'd ride it in a heart beat. And the bus only runs to 127th and L on sundays, go figure.
post #23682 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Yes. When i get proper shorts, even more so.

no, no...i'm not falling for it, chrono...nice try...but, the jig was up at the purposeful misbuttoning of the cardigan...definite joke fit-pic
post #23683 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
filippa k
raf simons

Rye, but this deserves at least a 8/10. I think that the photography counts for something too. Man, now you've got me thinking that I need to post to at least hit an 8/10. I think that I could style a 9/10, but for me, a 9/10 is pretty striking - not just "solid", which is 7/10, and I'm not sure that I can just walk out the door 9/10, though I could find someone and dress them to that level.

I actually think that it is hard to do 9+ without a jacket. Armani said that the jacket is the most important piece of men's clothing, and I am inclined in agree with him.

In obvious places like the LES or at the shows during fashion week, there are always a lot of 7/10, and some 8/10, and a lot of 5/10 where people get a 10 for effort and -5 for execution.
post #23684 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
WHAT???????????????
lost in VA was looking kind of hunky to me...maybe not your cup of tea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Rye, but this deserves at least a 8/10. I think that the photography counts for something too.
+1 Kunk kills this fit. It looks like his henchman just blew up Tom Cruise's motorcycle. AKA awesome.
post #23685 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
lost in VA was looking kind of hunky to me...maybe not your cup of tea?

Was he?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion