or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 155  

post #2311 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post
Looking good neemu, but surly you have nicer jeans than the latjo lajbans? The shoes and prison jacket are my favourits. The cords look good aswell. I got them really cheap myself, but realised the rise is crazy low, so no chance ill wear them..
I snatched them from my brother, I don't have much else in the way of black denim Don't get those cords anyway, the construction is super poor even if I find the comfortable. Can't really describe them as very low rise, though
post #2312 of 38322
Berlin, I love the look. Can't wait until it's cool enough here to start doing the same. I miss layering. And scarves.
post #2313 of 38322
simple today
Jantzen Casino-Royale-copy shirt
old PDCs
Adidas Sambas
Peugeot watch


shirt detail:
post #2314 of 38322
maiden voyage of SF x 5EP



ben sherman b/d
fred perry jumper
5EP x SF
Paul Smith chukka
post #2315 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
maiden voyage of SF x 5EP ben sherman b/d fred perry jumper 5EP x SF Paul Smith chukka
Perfect fit on that sweater. Jeans look great on you, totally different look than other people with the same model the way you cuff them.
post #2316 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
simple today Jantzen Casino-Royale-copy shirt old PDCs Adidas Sambas Peugeot watch shirt detail:
Honestly, I don't think that shirt works unless your arms fit into it more.
post #2317 of 38322


rick owens
attachment
attachment
jil sander
post #2318 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post
Honestly, I don't think that shirt works unless your arms fit into it more.

I agree, though everything else is good. I think you need to either slim up the arms and go for skinny runway-style military-inspired chic (a look I personally like a lot), or you need to hit the gym. Having the sleeves tailored will be a lot easier, and a lot quicker.
post #2319 of 38322
Berlin and Nemuu - I like.
Inspired by that 1951 streetwear thread:
post #2320 of 38322
I wish the sun would come out so I could take some decen pictures...Anyways, I need advice on the jacket. How do you think it looks unbuttoned? Shoes - AE Jeans - Acne Mic Rigid Shirt - Mui (tailored for a slimmer fit) Coat - Paul Smith
post #2321 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post
Honestly, I don't think that shirt works unless your arms fit into it more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
I agree, though everything else is good. I think you need to either slim up the arms and go for skinny runway-style military-inspired chic (a look I personally like a lot), or you need to hit the gym. Having the sleeves tailored will be a lot easier, and a lot quicker.

I agree...thanks for confirming it!

I actually thought about specifying that to Ricky, and decided it wasn't worth it. My mistake.

Time to see the tailor
post #2322 of 38322
Stazy, jacket looks very good. Unbuttoned works.
post #2323 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
I wish the sun would come out so I could take some decen pictures...Anyways, I need advice on the jacket. How do you think it looks unbuttoned?

Shoes - AE
Jeans - Acne Mic Rigid
Shirt - Mui (tailored for a slimmer fit)
Coat - Paul Smith

great fit. I like the coat unbuttoned. The only time *I* would button it is if it were really windy/cold. The coat definitely rules ok
post #2324 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
I wish the sun would come out so I could take some decen pictures...Anyways, I need advice on the jacket. How do you think it looks unbuttoned?

Shoes - AE
Jeans - Acne Mic Rigid
Shirt - Mui (tailored for a slimmer fit)
Coat - Paul Smith

That is a pretty pimp coat. I look at it, and for some reason I keep thinking of Bullitt. It's very '70s...
post #2325 of 38322
Augusto, have you lost weight? You seem more slim than in your older pics.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion