or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 1250  

post #18736 of 38322
Phat Guido - Nice watch!!
post #18737 of 38322
Pigeon Toed bastard!
post #18738 of 38322
post #18739 of 38322
The fit is alright but please eat something.
post #18740 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Histrion View Post
The fit is alright but please eat something.
I do eat, I just don't gain weight. Epic metabolism I guess...
post #18741 of 38322
holy hell Kodiak, you're skinnier than me and I'm one of the skinniest looking people I know

how much do you weigh?
post #18742 of 38322
A little SF meetup. Emptym spent a couple of nights at my house in Omaha during his motorcycle trip across America. He is a great guy!
post #18743 of 38322
Business trip to Brazil

Zoomp gray jeans, R$149 (US $100) at the Zoomp store, Jardins, Sao Paolo

http://www.zoomp.com.br/site2008/index.htm



Sao Paolo



Ilha Santa Catarina, Southern Brazil

post #18744 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Rye GB
NOTE:[/] R & R Guy. Come back tomorrow, I'd be interested to see your other fit's, but I have to say that anyone who own's "anything" by R & R probably doesn't fit in with the aesthetic here, R & R is just a poor and thoughtless acquisition of a brand with a tacky aesthetic supported by a successful marketing campaign targeting brainless idiots with a thirst to look like a gormless Hollywood stereotype, very reflective of the intellect and taste level of the consumer.

Wow – interesting. And you got your PhD in psychology from what university?
post #18745 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by GY!BE View Post
holy hell Kodiak, you're skinnier than me and I'm one of the skinniest looking people I know

how much do you weigh?
I'm like 5'11" 125lbs or so.
post #18746 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
I'm like 5'11" 125lbs or so.

That's pretty slim! I'm 5' 11" and weigh 170. When I was 17 and swimming 5 hours a day, I weighed around 138 at this same height.
post #18747 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
I do eat, I just don't gain weight. Epic metabolism I guess...

No one just has a epic metabolism. You aren't eating enough, look on websites like www.t-nation.com on how to bulk and eat. You should be having six meals a day
post #18748 of 38322
not really today, but probably as summery as my summer will be
post #18749 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatet View Post
No one just has a epic metabolism. You aren't eating enough, look on websites like www.t-nation.com on how to bulk and eat. You should be having six meals a day

The guy didn't ask for help. Go away with your shit. He has an internet connection, I'm sure if he wanted to gain weight he could easily find out how.
post #18750 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell View Post
A little SF meetup. Emptym spent a couple of nights at my house in Omaha during his motorcycle trip across America. He is a great guy!


you guys look like Jedis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion