or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 1222  

post #18316 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
I don't know if any of that works LK

I was thinking Willy Wonker. This missed the mark by a long shot. + Points for experimentation though.
post #18317 of 38322
Nothing new as ever, but going "out" tonight so I had reason to wear something other than a t-shirt.



Jaxon Hat
Fred Perry polo
Meijer in-house brand belt
Levi's
Ben Sherman shoes

Complete coincidence that I match my socks to shirt details on the same day Get Smart does..
post #18318 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cherry View Post
Complete coincidence that I match my socks to shirt details on the same day Get Smart does..

grape minds think aripe
post #18319 of 38322
Black Cherry, Great consistent look. I remember when you first started wearing hats, and I gotta say you nailed that look pretty quick!
post #18320 of 38322
New Thunder must really not like her face
post #18321 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
I don't know if any of that works LK
I felt it looked better in person than it does in a picture. I was going to wear a floridly printed vintage Versace silk dress shirt, but decided it was too shiny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
I thought Wolf Parade broke up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
They did some solo stuff, but they're still together.
Some of the members have solo projects such as Handsome Furs, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
I was thinking Willy Wonker. This missed the mark by a long shot. + Points for experimentation though.
I've worn a whole lot of these crazed Wonka-Dali/Lennon in the '70s dressy outfits to venues, which would not be considered appropriate--mostly conservative venues, I recall.
post #18322 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemins View Post
New Thunder must really not like her face

And when was the last time you posted your face here?
post #18323 of 38322
GS, this is the first time I've thought the trousers looked too short. Pairing them with the loafers appear to give a high-water chrono effect, which I guess is what you were going for with the cool water socks.
post #18324 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
GS, this is the first time I've thought the trousers looked too short. Pairing them with the loafers appear to give a high-water chrono effect, which I guess is what you were going for with the cool water socks.

yea these are def the shortest trousers I have...I intentionally cut them shorter than normal because I had planned to wear em exclusively with boots as you know how I love to show off my booties.
post #18325 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktri View Post
If you check out Japanese video games, anime, artwork, comics there is a noticeable trend that the ideal silhouette of the male character tends to (nowadays, anyway) favour a slender (slim) build with heavily built shoulders. Not 100% true but definitely a trend.

Google Crisis Core for images or Zack Fair, Cloud Strife, Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth, etc. to see examples. ie: http://ronnyeo.files.wordpress.com/2...ng?w=516&h=342

When did slim with wide shoulders looking good become a trend.
post #18326 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
yea these are def the shortest trousers I have...I intentionally cut them shorter than normal because I had planned to wear em exclusively with boots as you know how I love to show off my booties.
Makes sense, chrono. They obviously worked in your other fits but with loafers you come off a bit like an Asian Rick Moranis, ya dig?
post #18327 of 38322
Batman JIL/(N)/NDC STUFF/STUFF/JOIE
post #18328 of 38322
^That picture is so creepy, very American Gothic.
post #18329 of 38322
Perhaps this was more "appropriate" for yesterday; but I'm wearing it today:



Dries van Noten shirt
Dior Homme 19cm
Helmut Lang belt
Paul May black suede shoes
English Edwardian era sterling watch-chain with gold Frodsham pocket-watch
1940s Eversharp gold fountain pen.
post #18330 of 38322
Damn, LK, you do street like a champion Who'd a thunk it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion