or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 1073  

post #16081 of 38322
Loose Change, you always seem to be having fun in everyone of your pictures.
post #16082 of 38322
I think LooseChange is hilarious and he can wear pretty much anything he wants and still be entertaining.
post #16083 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year.


Hahahahahhahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
yea the unattainable 8C Competizione. the best quote about that car is that "one will be more likely to have sex with Monica Bellucci than own an 8C"

but you're right, normal Alfa's on a more attainable and affordable range will be onshore by 2010 or something. iirc that 156 wagon is somewhere around 28,000GBP fully loaded in the UK so when prices get adjusted for the US market, they'll probably range around $45-50,000


Hahahahhahahahahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo View Post
I'd love to see that... I really would.


They were coming back about 2 years ago as well..I dare say they won't be back anytime soon...
post #16084 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseChange View Post
I have this same Greek Fisherman's cap and it owns. Great summer hat with aviators. I think this outfit is your best yet though I think a different colored cardigan would give you more an air of sophistication. I may try a similar outfit with an ascot for s&g.
post #16085 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdc_2008 View Post
Nice 156, bastard...Alfa USA RIP 1995
- FYI this is the 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo View Post
can we get video or sound clips of your Alfa? Yours is awesome!!
- I have some of my ex Alfa, a 147GTA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year.
- Sure are, hence the new platform for the 159 & Brera for the US market.
post #16086 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
yea the unattainable 8C Competizione. the best quote about that car is that "one will be more likely to have sex with Monica Bellucci than own an 8C"

but you're right, normal Alfa's on a more attainable and affordable range will be onshore by 2010 or something. iirc that 156 wagon is somewhere around 28,000GBP fully loaded in the UK so when prices get adjusted for the US market, they'll probably range around $45-50,000

So the cost is the same as a basic upscale suburban mom wagon, Volvo or Audi or such? Would be a good deal then if it makes it here.
post #16087 of 38322
I never understood the love that Alfa gets, maybe because I was pretty young when they were still around. Not really a fan of the styling on the newer ones either though.
post #16088 of 38322
I don't see how anyone can hate on Loose Change. He's always happy and kicks it with super fly girls.
post #16089 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock View Post
I don't see how anyone can hate on Loose Change. He's always happy and kicks it with super fly girls.

You just answered your own question.
post #16090 of 38322
is it just me or does jpgm look like hes aged 10 years in like the last 6 months?
post #16091 of 38322
andimq's look is fine to me but i think its hard to pull or the deep v neck... i think you have to have some pecs or at least some male cleavage to do it.... some type of muscle definition or separation is in order... maybe?
post #16092 of 38322


Jantzen
Incotex
Jil Sander
post #16093 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamless74 View Post
is it just me or does jpgm look like hes aged 10 years in like the last 6 months?

It just looks like he lost some weight.
post #16094 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamless74 View Post
andimq's look is fine to me but i think its hard to pull or the deep v neck... i think you have to have some pecs or at least some male cleavage to do it.... some type of muscle definition or separation is in order... maybe?

IMO it's the opposite, you need to be androgynous, I could never wear a deep one seriously. AA style V, yeah, but not the UO deep V.
post #16095 of 38322
Shirt looks nice warlock. That's Janzten? I thought all their stuff was stripes and checks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion