or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 104  

post #1546 of 38322
^^^
awww, they don't look that tight! I think they look great!

Ash - I like those light-colored shoes too, what are they?
post #1547 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
^^^
awww, they don't look that tight! I think they look great!

Ash - I like those light-colored shoes too, what are they?
Yes, they're really not super slim. I guess I'm just not used to having anything remotely restricting my legs.
post #1548 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Asch, I love those light brown shoes. So, gents, are these jeans too tight? Should I size up?
Love the jeans p.s. the fit on the shirt is good, I'd probably wear it despite the loudness.
post #1549 of 38322
Berlin - Great fit on the jeans. And I don't know how it is over there, but despite the hate for the shirt on this board you would get nothing but compliments all day long over here in real life.
post #1550 of 38322
Haha, thanks for giving the poor shirt a little love guys. Guess its one of those things you either really like or despise. Eason, did your 101 z's stretch out a bit? I'm having trouble sitting down. Damn this makes me feel like the old man that I am.
post #1551 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Haha, thanks for giving the poor shirt a little love guys. Guess its one of those things you either really like or despise. Eason, did your 101 z's stretch out a bit? I'm having trouble sitting down. Damn this makes me feel like the old man that I am.

Yes, they will stretch out! However, the extent to which they will stretch I think is about 4-5 days of wear. If you still can't stand them/can't sit in them, you may want to size up. FYI I have a 32 waist and I squeezed into a 30 and I think it's about perfect.
post #1552 of 38322
hey berlin, I think that fit is really good..................
post #1553 of 38322
The jeans are perfect, and I gotta be honest, I like the shirt too.
post #1554 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance konami View Post
Berlin - Great fit on the jeans. And I don't know how it is over there, but despite the hate for the shirt on this board you would get nothing but compliments all day long over here in real life.
I just realized this came out wrong. Not that "I" would be giving you nothing but compliments all day long, but that wearing that shirt here in southern Cali would generate compliments from "people" all day long. Aye. Moving on.
post #1555 of 38322
wow, rarely I've seen jeans fit better. That's absolutely spot on, berlin.
post #1556 of 38322
The jeans look great Berlin. Not sure why you're worried, did you size down ?
post #1557 of 38322
As you can see from my glistening arm, it was brutally hot out today walking all over campus. I'll echo the "looks spot on" sentiment about those jeans, berlin.
post #1558 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
As you can see from my glistening arm,
You've been fisting?
post #1559 of 38322
ewwwww
post #1560 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by modual View Post
The jeans look great Berlin. Not sure why you're worried, did you size down ?

Yes, I did. This is a size 28 and I haven't worn anything in that size in 7 years.
chronoaug, I like that henley.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion