or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 919  

post #13771 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Thanks, I think it helped that she forgot that my camera self-times three shots in a row.

I've found that girls in general, and my girl in particular, always look best when they DON'T realize they're being photographed. Otherwise they tense up, look nervous, pose, whatever. Particularly when I'm holding the camera.

Anyways, I just finished my final final exam!!! Yay me!! Now I just have to spend the next 24 hours editing my senior thesis. After that, undergrad will be over!!!!

Me looking thrilled 10 minutes after the test:



Sisley
Jantzen
5EP
RMW
post #13772 of 38322
x-post spam



Kent Wang x Thick as Thieves OCBD shirt sample
nudie thin finn grey coated
red wing brogued chelsea
post #13773 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
The old man of Atwater not in or did he just not want to partake in a group photo?
The Old Man moved west. The pic was part of our series, "WAYWN: We know where you live."
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
best pic of the past month by far.
And we were just talking about your RO fit pics, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
To recap for those following at home, who just got called out in the nicest way possible.
Funny thing is, USPS has been noting an odd trend of packages meant for PA being diverted to Costa Rica.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
those shell and whodini pics are my favorite WAYWT pics since i've come to styleforum...you guys really make quite the couple. That's on some Clooney and Roberts vibe...
Damn, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Baron's orange wall?
Bingo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
I've found that girls in general, and my girl in particular, always look best when they DON'T realize they're being photographed. Otherwise they tense up, look nervous, pose, whatever. Particularly when I'm holding the camera.
Think that just summed up my amateur career.
post #13774 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
x-post spam



Kent Wang x Thick as Thieves OCBD shirt sample
nudie thin finn grey coated
red wing brogued chelsea

Proof positive that vertical stripes are better than horizontal!! I really like this fit, and I just want to point out that the shirt is one that, on the wrong person in the wrong way, could look really annoying(although the texture is a good detail). But on GS, it looks really good. Not 'douchey' at all.

I'm curious about those Thin Finn's, though - did you have them hemmed? They seem unusually short for Nudie's...what's the length on 'em?
post #13775 of 38322
Augusto, thanks!

The Nudies are a 32 inseam. I hemmed an inch and half to a no-break point
post #13776 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Funny thing is, USPS has been noting an odd trend of packages meant for PA being diverted to Costa Rica.

Hey, don't get mad at me. I'm not the one calling you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Proof positive that vertical stripes are better than horizontal!! I really like this fit, and I just want to point out that the shirt is one that, on the wrong person in the wrong way, could look really annoying(although the texture is a good detail). But on GS, it looks really good. Not 'douchey' at all.

When have you ever seen horizontal stripes on a button-front shirt?
post #13777 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
And we were just talking about your RO fit pics, too.

I'm scratching my head....what's RO?

Jason, love the shirt as well. Is that a one-ply pinpoint or two-ply oxford or neither? Reason I ask, I'm considering having some shirts done by mytailor.com since they'll be in town soon and trying to get some fabric ideas.
post #13778 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
Jason, love the shirt as well. Is that a one-ply pinpoint or two-ply oxford or neither? Reason I ask, I'm considering having some shirts done by mytailor.com since they'll be in town soon and I'm trying to get some fabric ideas.

2 ply oxford.
post #13779 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
I'm scratching my head....what's RO?
Your boy, Mr. Owens.
post #13780 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
x-post spam



Kent Wang x Thick as Thieves OCBD shirt sample
nudie thin finn grey coated
red wing brogued chelsea


Please Please tell me that you're going to start selling these! Or that you already have and I just haven't looked at the TaT thread recently enough.
post #13781 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Your boy, Mr. Owens.

Awwwwww, yes, of course. Forgot all about that. It just comes so easy, I forget sometimes.
post #13782 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Please Please tell me that you're going to start selling these! Or that you already have and I just haven't looked at the TaT thread recently enough.


yea, Kent is actually the one that will be selling them (meaning you pay him and he ships it). hopefully he'll chime in soon with details
post #13783 of 38322
augusto86 i dig the fit.

GS...I am def feeling that shirt. Might have to get myself one.

whodini i love the ensemble...ur chick looks pretty nice too. BTW, all this time I thought you were gay. OOPS!
post #13784 of 38322
GS great look, all down to attitude though. you even carry off the 'agnelli' watch over shirt cuff..
has inspired me to have some of my shirts taken in for a better fit.
post #13785 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsholmes1 View Post
augusto86 i dig the fit.

GS...I am def feeling that shirt. Might have to get myself one.

whodini i love the ensemble...ur chick looks pretty nice too. BTW, all this time I thought you were gay. OOPS!
Apparently I need to stop joking with Get Smart, Sauce, et al.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion