or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 898  

post #13456 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSleek View Post
*Prepares for the flames* I thought maybe styleforum would like this look a little better...or not.
You're not gonna get fans of your jeans, but they aren't the fakest fades off the fake. All you have to do is not wear basketball shoes and you'll be looking very decent EDIT: even if those aren't basketball shoes, the fact that I thought they were by glancing kinda proves the point
post #13457 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoon View Post
You're not gonna get fans of your jeans, but they aren't the fakest fades off the fake. All you have to do is not wear basketball shoes and you'll be looking very decent EDIT: even if those aren't basketball shoes, the fact that I thought they were by glancing kinda proves the point
They are actually steve maddens, look real similar to prada america cups only more sleek looking...I picked em up today for 30 bucks on a real good sale. They only look so shiny because I used a flash, they are actually leather and mesh. As for the jeans, yeah the fade doesnt look quite as bad in real life, but I like how soft the jeans are so I bust em out usually. My raw levi's 501stfs are the usual wear though. The jeans pictured are tailored selvedge Uniqlo's EDIT: pic of the shoes..for better reference...
post #13458 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
^^^ you say that like it's a bad thing


I've been wearing this same outfit too much lately. It's hot out though. Big shout out to my uptight friends in the rolled up pants thread.

bdg
april77
sperry
accutron

I think i need a new camera as 2 or the 3 pics i took turned out like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selbsttatig View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
It was so warm out today. Such a big contrast from yesterday's weather and fit :P
Inspired by the recent pant roll posters..


J Crew L/S tee
MMM pants
$5 chinese slip-ons
Jas MB bag

3 musketeers? Or is this the SF summer uniform
post #13459 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSleek View Post
They are actually steve maddens, look real similar to prada america cups only more sleek looking...I picked em up today for 30 bucks on a real good sale. They only look so shiny because I used a flash, they are actually leather and mesh.

You should have said they were basketball sneaks, there's nothing worse than Steve Madden shoes.....perhaps Sketchers, and your also supporting a "crook"
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...40/ai_75452745
post #13460 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
You should have said they were basketball sneaks, there's nothing worse than Steve Madden shoes.....perhaps Sketchers, and your also supporting a "crook"
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...40/ai_75452745
Heh..who said anything about Steve maddens...there uhhhhhhhhhhhh Pradas
yeahhhhh pradas.....


I dont really see whats particularly wrong with my pair...I thought they looked pretty nice, and Ive gotten about 6 compliments since I bought em just today.
post #13461 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSleek View Post
They are actually steve maddens, look real similar to prada america cups only more sleek looking...I picked em up today for 30 bucks on a real good sale. They only look so shiny because I used a flash, they are actually leather and mesh.
They didn't look like basketball shoes to me because they were "shiny", but because of the shape (imagine http://65.254.73.64/images/Starbury/Shoes_Black.jpg) from the front) And my opinion of the Prada America Cups is that they are ass ugly, so scoring a similar cheaper pair would be like boning some chick who is the spitting image of Bea Arthur
post #13462 of 38322
Welll...I needed a cheap pair of black shoes, and this at least seperates me from everyone else wearing the standard nikes on campus. I still stand by my judgement that they look pretty good for 30 dollars... EDIT: If it makes SF feel any better, they will probably be worn for clubbing for a few weeks, stepped on repeatedly and destroyed. Then I'll buy some Common Projects and we can all be happy.
post #13463 of 38322
Pinoy could let out a few of the rolls, get the pants to end just above the ankle bone instead of mid-calf. Chrono's got it down. Selb looks a bit like a badly costumed (not that he's badly dressed) extra in a 40's kid gang movie.
post #13464 of 38322
Well Jsleek the point is that you are still wearing athletic shoes, nomatter what label or fancy styling you put on it, its still athletic shoes (at least in the profile). So you manage to still blend in with everyone wearing their nikes (nike athletic shoes). I'm not opposed to blending in with the people you are around at all (I would never wear something completely outlandish)....but this is a case where I think shoes of that nature mixed with jeans just aesthetically looks bad. But wear what you like it don't matta.
post #13465 of 38322
Hooray, first post in this thread... Gap, energie straight morris, adidas My left leg makes the pants look flared for some reason and I didn't feel like retaking the pic. They are definitely straight though. Starting to get a subtle fade after about 5 mo. of on-and-off wear. And don't anyone dare rag on those shoes. They are sick and you wish you owned a pair.
post #13466 of 38322
I think I missed the riverboat on the rolled-up cuffs thing.
post #13467 of 38322
actually this looks okay, never heard of the denim brand but it fits nicely (from what i can see ) maybe a different color shirt, but i can see what your doing.
post #13468 of 38322
this page is wack yo! (minus the quoted pictures, for the most part)
post #13469 of 38322
those shoes are stupid
post #13470 of 38322
are those bowling shoes mshemons
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion