or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 798  

post #11956 of 38322
^ not bad, I'm not sure about the rolled up pants but I can appreciate something different.
post #11957 of 38322
Thread Starter 
Gucci overcoat
Brioni pocket-square
Brioni suit
NM pocket-square
Brioni shirt
Brioni tie
Cartier belt
Brioni socks
Kiton bluchers
post #11958 of 38322
H&M
APC
Varvatos

post #11959 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
H&M
APC
Varvatos


The jeans are a good fit but the akwardness lies in the obvious disymmetry between your upper body and lower body. You should work out your legs more--not being insulting here. If those are APC NS, with your upper body there's no reason why should even be able to get them beyond their knees.
post #11960 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post
The jeans are a good fit but the akwardness lies in the obvious disymmetry between your upper body and lower body. You should work out your legs more--not being insulting here. If those are APC NS, with your upper body there's no reason why should even be able to get them beyond their knees.
Those are Hipsters, which are a relatively interesting fitting jean, fairly tight top block and fairly relaxed below the knee, not my favorite fit, which is why they're on sale. They do have a pretty nice low rise though, which is unusual for APC. I've actually been deemphasizing heavier leg lifts even more of late <shrug> I think my thigh diameter is ~25" which is fine with me @ 33W, but even when I did lift legs a lot I still didn't have much in the way of quad/hamstring development and I have small calves regardless of workload, this is likely genetics, which is something I'm fairly happy with in any case. The fact that I apparently have a similar genetic disinclination to bicep hypertrophy, on the other hand, is not pleasing. I have one leg day a week at which I squat/dl 2x BW, which I'm happy with. I could easily do it more often and with more weight but it's not really a goal of mine to induce leg hypertrophy in any case. Going forward, I'll probably increase the dissymmetry you seem to dislike, although I'm not completely sure that this will be the outcome. Over the last six months, I've increased load and decreased work intervals for upper body lifts and have been setting multi-rep PRs fairly regularly but body weight and chest diameter has actually marginally decreased. Given my caloric consumption (which is somewhat variable but generally low, slightly above maintainance excluding thermogenic effect and exercise, and quite protein rich) my gains will probably plateau fairly soon although I'm trying to put that off as much as possible with a high level of variability in my workouts.
post #11961 of 38322
^So you're that big dude at the gym with the chicken legs?
post #11962 of 38322
Yea, I don't know that I feel the fit of the hipsters either...how long have you been wearing them?
post #11963 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
^ not bad, I'm not sure about the rolled up pants but I can appreciate something different.

I think his shirt is long enough that the pants don't need to be rolled up so much. He could probably cuff maybe once or even twice but it looks like there's at least 3 rolls there. Denim stacked on Clarks looks pretty good ala jpgm, IMO.
post #11964 of 38322
Hipsters are intended to be a women's jean. They are passable as unisex but the fit of the seat is very feminine. I personally think those are some of the better fitting jeans you've posted, drizzt, though I'd be scared to see what it looked like if your shirt was tucked in. B.Son hoodie Uppercut shorts CP perfs
post #11965 of 38322
^ very nice.
post #11966 of 38322
This was a few weeks ago. If you see my keys hanging this is the day I lost them out there on the mountain about 1 hour before sunset and we had to find them. Needless to say I don't use the Tanner key loop any more. I'm about to go hiking there again today pics might follow.

post #11967 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22 View Post
Yea, I don't know that I feel the fit of the hipsters either...how long have you been wearing them?

Not too long... maybe 4-5 times. The fit is fine, I'm just not especially fond of them being so baggy below the knee.
post #11968 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
Hipsters are intended to be a women's jean. They are passable as unisex but the fit of the seat is very feminine. I personally think those are some of the better fitting jeans you've posted, drizzt, though I'd be scared to see what it looked like if your shirt was tucked in.



B.Son hoodie
Uppercut shorts
CP perfs

Is it shorts weather in Seoul? I need to start packing.
post #11969 of 38322
it's been "where whatever the fuck you want" weather the past week or two. Pretty much perfect.
post #11970 of 38322
^Nice look Brian.

I'm all about the shorts/hitops/court shoes for summer man.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion