Eh, let's look at the facts.Cons
- fabrics are terrifically crappy - high shine that fads quickly, fake spray on silicone finish to mimic the shine you get with better quality cottons, oxford weaves are craptastic, all fabrics shrink, and shrink is variable so even with the exact same measurements you end up with shirts that are sized slightly differently after 5 washes
If you think they are 'good', stop yourself right there, because they are not
, and you need to get more experience with proper fabrics from proper mills - have tried most of the 'recommended' ones on the Jantzen wiki and they are all crap.
- terrible website photos of fabrics - you often have no real idea of the colour or scale of the pattern/weave
- website lies re: fabric makeup - 2x2 ply are NOT actually 2x2 ply
- prone to making mistakes - of my 20 shirts, 7 have mistakes of some sort
- if they make a mistake, it's on you - no they will not fix mistakes
- worst MOP buttons I have ever seen - zero iridescence, look exactly like plastic ones, just more expensive
- turnarounds are getting longer - when I started 2 years ago it was a month, now it's 2-3 months.
- customer service is non-existent. No Ricky it's not OK to send me an email 2.5 months after I place my order saying "Order received, thanks!". Pros
- not even a real 'pro', but quality of stitching, etc is about on par with BB OTR shirts
...so all up, with Jantzen, you get what you pay for.
Or more accurately, you don't get what you don't pay for.